PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

QB drama in NE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Bill settles the GDT controversy on the interception. In his "opinion, we only gave up 3 points today".

So Bill settles the GDT controversy on the interception. In his "opinion, we only gave up 3 points today".
That really wasn’t close to a pick. Surprised the call on the field wasn’t a touchdown.

Talking about qb's I was just wondering about other Pat fans thoughts.By now everyone knows about Tua's injury.I read this morning that he's expected to make a full recovery.Will his stock drop a lot and if so should the Pats go get him?

That really wasn’t close to a pick. Surprised the call on the field wasn’t a touchdown.

Ya, when they ruled it a pick I was WANTING to see some continued bobbling until it got into the defenders hands, but it just didn't exist. As much as I WANTED to see otherwise, he definitely had control and was in the endzone. It was pretty clear cut to me.

It was clearly more of a TD catch than the Corey Clement "td" in 52.

I'm not saying this is rational at all, but here's how I felt..........

I don't hate the Eagles that way I hated the Giants after the Giants beat us in the Super Bowl.

But after that play was called a touchdown (which again I think was the RIGHT call) for some reason I was particularly irked by Pederson's sideline reaction to the call. All he did was celebrate the way any normal human being would be expected to celebrate, but for some reason it just got under my skin (again, I don't claim to be rational). At that point I was like 'now we REALLY have to win.'

Last edited:
Bench Brady until his attitude improves.
The JE Era has arrived
Red zone darts

If this was Larry Bird we'd be celebrating Brady

If this was Larry Bird we'd be celebrating Brady
Someone was confused. Larry bird a great basketball player in the
80s... He called out his team mates as a bunch of girls.. nothing wrong with Brady calling out the offense

Common sense says it was a TD, but I'm not sure the rulebook does. Imagine instead that the ball squirted out instead of ending up in JJ's hands, would it have been called incomplete due to not surviving the ground?

Someone was confused. Larry bird a great basketball player in the
80s... He called out his team mates as a bunch of girls.. nothing wrong with Brady calling out the offense
Oh ok now I know what you mean...maybe if Brady were playing as well now as Bird was then, those words would carry more weight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots