PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Putnam club seating question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyztown

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi!

Does anyone know if a season ticket holder can sell individual game tickets for Putnam Club seats on the ticket exchange?

What about other resellers like seat geek or ratemyseats?

Last edited:
The only guaranteed safe way to resell is through NFL Ticket Exchange. Only doing it that way will "divorce" you from the ticket and remove liability to get revoked.

If you sell any other way (or even just give them away) you both remain revocation-liable for the actions of whoever got the tickets from you. And if you sell over face in any other way you remain subject to having your tickets revoked for reselling them.

As for club seats specifically, I just did some quick checking on NFL Ticket Exchange and don't see any listed. Dunno if that means club seat holders are prohibited from reselling or if no one's bothered.

Hi.

Thank for your reply!!

I’ve been looking around and saw that Ticketmaster and stub hub do NOT have Putnam level seats available at all. None whatsoever.

Seat Geak does (along with other sites). So I did some google searching which shows that Seat Geek has signed up to be an official resale platform for nfl to compete with Ticketmaster (3/2018). Article link attached below.... but I’m wondering if this is true, as if I accept offer to purchase Putnam level, I will likely need to sell some off for a bit of a profit. If it’s safe to do so then I may consider purchasing.

SeatGeek Signs Up as Official Resale Platform for NFL

Not sure I would want to sit in those seats, as most of the time I would be a lonely fan as the rest of the attendees are lining up for champagne , canapes or trying to avoid the football weather....

Not sure I would want to sit in those seats, as most of the time I would be a lonely fan as the rest of the attendees are lining up for champagne , canapes or trying to avoid the football weather....

You'd also be surrounded by people who know nothing about football.

I’ve decided not to purchase as I contacted ticket sales and they confirmed that you cannot resell these tix unless you sell to someone you know, family, charity raffle. It’s also a 10 yr commitment.
If I had money hanging around I wouldn’t hesitate

I definitely wouldn’t be sitting inside. I can do that at home on the couch! But the ability to have nice bathrooms, a place to warm up if needed, vip parking and especially ability to buy Super Bowl tix would have been very nice!

I'd sit there in a heartbeat - best seats in the stadium. In fact, I am going to try this year to get club seats for one game as I have never been able to sit there for a game before and I would like to try it once. Let everyone else stay inside - I will be out there yelling as usual! But, I would love to have a drink & something to eat in a nice club before the game and during halftime!

I love making fun of Muffy, Biff and the Myopia Hunt Club polo set, but hey I'd like to try those seats once in a lifetime.

I love making fun of Muffy, Biff and the Myopia Hunt Club polo set, but hey I'd like to try those seats once in a lifetime.
There's nothing particularly special about those seats. I'd take nosebleeds at the 50 over club seats at the 20.

It is certainly nice inside, though. And much better food options. And you can place an order and have one of those buzzer things go off when it's done rather than having to wait in line.

I'd sit there in a heartbeat - best seats in the stadium. In fact, I am going to try this year to get club seats for one game as I have never been able to sit there for a game before and I would like to try it once. Let everyone else stay inside - I will be out there yelling as usual! But, I would love to have a drink & something to eat in a nice club before the game and during halftime!

I sat there with a friend for one of the Miami games a few years ago and it was great. We managed to grab a table right at the window after the first half and had a great time there too. The only negative was the prices for the food and drinks.

I sat there with a friend for one of the Miami games a few years ago and it was great. We managed to grab a table right at the window after the first half and had a great time there too. The only negative was the prices for the food and drinks.
While expensive in absolute terms, those prices aren't actually all that bad given what the much crappier stadium food outside the club costs.

While expensive in absolute terms, those prices aren't actually all that bad given what the much crappier stadium food outside the club costs.

Yeah, it was definitely worth it compared to the concession food.

There's nothing particularly special about those seats. I'd take nosebleeds at the 50 over club seats at the 20.

It is certainly nice inside, though. And much better food options. And you can place an order and have one of those buzzer things go off when it's done rather than having to wait in line.

Key for me would be the ability to consume liquid beverages of choice and still be able to hit the bathroom without missing a play.
In my younger days I set the stadium speed record leaving front row seats, running up the stairs and dodging folks in the concourse, hitting the head with a massive spray and making it back during a time out.

Last edited:
Key for me would be the ability to consume liquid beverages of choice and still be able to hit the bathroom without missing a play.
In my younger days I set the stadium speed record leaving front row seats, running up the stairs and dodging folks in the concourse, hitting the head with a massive spray and making it back during a time out.
My 65 year old father still manages his piss breaks in one TV timeout. Me and my brothers aren't even close to as fast. It's actually kinda impressive. Of course he has to go a little more often than us.

I actually suck at it so I just cut my liquid intake and usually make it through the game without going. Most days I go to my seat pre game and don't leave my seat until games over.

That name still cracks me up. "Myopia". My daughter worked as a nanny one summer for a family in Hamilton. The father ran a hedge fund or something and the mother would just hang out all day at that club while my daughter entertained the two kids. Like, why even have kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back