PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PSquad move..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Brian Bartholme OL..to the Practice Squad...was in camp..a BIG guy..cut fairly early..good move..

Pats726 said:
Brian Bartholme OL..to the Practice Squad...was in camp..a BIG guy..cut fairly early..good move..
Link?

Or was there a move that made this happen?

Spot open?

He was the Center from Virginia if I recall correctly - I didn't think he did that badly in preseason. I wonder what this means for Hochstein's knee?

It's Per Reiss... http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

What it means I bet is that Hoch is a bit worse than people expected..maybe an IR move in the future?? WHat does it mean that he is brought back..when one also has Stevenson as an inside lineman?? What about Mruc?? OR is that they need him for practice??

Pats726 said:
It's Per Reiss... http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

What it means I bet is that Hoch is a bit worse than people expected..maybe an IR move in the future?? WHat does it mean that he is brought back..when one also has Stevenson as an inside lineman?? What about Mruc?? OR is that they need him for practice??
My impression of Mruc was "no improvement." I think he may catch on elsewhere in time, maybe Dallas, but I don't expect him back. I don't think it means anything for Stevenson, Yates is staying on the roster, Hoch to IR...lets wait and see.

When they released Barthelmes as early as they did, I couldn't help feeling he was given "homework" and would be back if he progressed - seems like. The other OL I'd like see get another shot is OT Randy Hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes