PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Programming Note: Florio on WEEI tomorrow at 7:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe Florio ended up on our side. Speaks volume for a guy who doesn't even like the Patriots and people are accusing him of being a Pats homer which is pretty funny.

He's done a great job covering this story.

Hahaha. Funny he is self promoting himself. Vs Mort who said that's bad. Boy, I bet Florio has some more feelers than we even know and he is just waiting for this thing to explode. Seems to be curious that things seem to be getting more interesting after the Judge said no to the sealing of proceedings. Plus the media will be there? I cannot wait.

when is brady gonna be on weei?? he always talks to those guys

The line "I hope something happens in the next 12 hours," is getting me so darn excited for some reason...

At least he will have the stones to stick with the interview.

Someone on the radio show needs to ask him about Columbia.

When? Now? Link?

Oh… me dumb

The better date would be tuesday, nothing new until tomorrow morning, by the end of monday there will be something new I bet.

I sure hope the ESPN lawyers don't make him back out. :D

I sure hope the ESPN lawyers don't make him back out. :D
You mean NBC???
IIRC part of his deal w NBC was that he had editorial control...

Is that him insinuating that something is going to come out in the next 12 hours? Because that is what it sounds like to me.

I've never eaten popcorn that early in the morning before, until now. I hope it's worth it.

I think it is him being snarky because everything is happening so fast....and it was a backhanded slap at Mort......

That being said, I think the league has something else sleazy up their sleeve and I wouldn't put anything past those yutzes/putzes/scumbags....

He might just have been sarcastic - since there really is much more to talk about since his last appearance, including his latest accusations about a conspiracy by NFL executives to besmirch the good name of the New England Patriots and Tom F***ing Brady.

If you'd told me back in 2007 that we'd be in another scandal 7 years later and Florio would be one of our most mainstream allies... I would not have believed you. Maybe more than anyone else, he was absolutely burying the Pats during spygate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News