PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PROGRAM ALERT: Gronkowski bros to appear on Shark Tank Sunday 10/15, 9 ET/8 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What product are they trying to sell?

Insulated sports bottle?? Just what we need is another overpriced way to carry water...

Like the Gronkowski Family needs ****ing $...invest your own $, Brother Rob has supposedly never spent one cent of his salary and has lived on endorsements...

Like the Gronkowski Family needs ****ing $...invest your own $, Brother Rob has supposedly never spent one cent of his salary and has lived on endorsements...

Any media exposure is good for the Gronkowski brand..

I don't begrudge Gronk or any NFL Player/Entertainer making whatever money they can, any (legal) way they can, during notoriously brief careers playing a violent and dangerous game...but it would be nice if Gronk could play more than four games in a row without having to sit...come to think of it, maybe that's why he focuses so intently on his off-field earnings...he knows it's just a matter of time before it's "one injury too many." Good for him for having the foresight to prepare for the future and that of his eventual family in this way. More power to him.

A sad case in point is OBJ. Personally, I think he's a world class ***, but he's incredibly talented. Sunday's injury has the NY press saying that he may never play at the same level again...but he never got the long term, nine figure contract his talents deserve...still, he set himself up to earn more from Nike than from the Giants.

My kids love to watch Gronk on Crashletes... and although it doesn't take a Nobel winner to be on a show like that, Gronk has never struck me as the "big dumb" party animal he's portrayed as

Well - no doubt he IS a party animal - but he's got smarts and savvy at his position and actually has great comedic timing, as well as being pretty well spoken when he wants to be

Just kindof funny that no one gives him credit for things like that, and his brother obviously is no idiot either

(That being said, double walled vacuum stainless steel bottles are pretty common and pretty cheap - I picked one up at TJ Maxx yesterday for $6 - so I'm not sure why anyone wants to pay $30 for an ice shaker design of the same thing)

Aired last night. Pretty funny.

How very Westside story. Especially in the week he plays the jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back