PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladypatsfan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Ryan Hannable (@RyanHannable) | Twitter

Fan voting for Pro Bowl has been completed and the Patriots have no players leading their respective positions. Jake Bailey and Matthew Slater have been bumped off. Coaches and players votes will counted and factored in. Teams will be announced tomorrow night.

There may be no Patriot players in the probowl this year. Not One.

Good! I don’t want any of our players in it.

Fan voting only counts for 1/3 of the process I believe.

No way Gilmore doesn’t get the recognition.

Worried Devin might get snubbed for the honor, though.

The instrument has yet to be created which can measure my indifference to the Pro Bowl voting.

Failing to get the most votes doesn’t mean much when multiple guys are voted in at each position. Gilmore is obviously making the Pro Bowl. McCourty should get the #2 FS spot. Linebackers are normally a mess because both DE and both OLB spots are often ranked on sacks alone.

They wouldn't be playing in it anyways.

Because they’ll be preparing for the Super Bowl. :cool:

Hopefully the entire BAL & KC make it......and go.

Always wanted to go to a Pro Bowl. Maybe one day, if they move it back to Hawaii

OP sounds surprised as if she doesn’t make it a point to say that the team sucks in every game thread.

The Pats haven't had anyone play in the pro bowl the last three years. But seriously though I wonder why the NFL continues to do it like this, nobody cares for it so why not try something different?

The stupid average fan you care about convincing re: Patriots cheating scandals....votes for Marcus Peters over Gilmore! Lol.

It’d be kinda cool if zero were voted in. That’s a chip of I’ve ever seen one. Hard to imagine zero defensive players getting in though.

Gilmore, Hightower, and Slater made it.

McCourty was robbed due to Earl Thomas’ name recognition coming over from the NFC.

Gilmore, Hightower, and Slater made it.

McCourty was robbed due to Earl Thomas’ name recognition coming over from the NFC.
hightower is a bit surprising. Rather him than collins though since he's a lifer. Collins has slowed down too.

hmmm high and no KVN or collins is a little surprising.

jules and dev couldve made it too imo. and bailey.

Can we get the full lineup. Who beat out Jules? Same old?

No McCourty and no Jamie Collins, wow!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back