PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prime seats avail now on Patriots Ticket Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a freaking shame... Theres 113 tickets available right now.

I hate these fans.

it's because of the weather...edit..almost all 4s...only 1 2

I was looking to upgrade my seats as i am up top in the corner..but to spend another 200 when next week there may be another game..i may just wait and hope they win and put it twords those

Allthough AFC champ game tickets will be very very hard to get..unless it's going to be 10 again

Last edited:
Yea what about it?

Its gonna be cold. Throw on layers. Easy.

Tell that to the people who have to spend $800 to go for 4 tickets when you could sit home and get a better view

trust me i would rather be at the games than watch on TV..but i know many many fans ( my father) who would rather watch it at home on a 55 inch plasma while being warms and having replays and not having to deal with traffic and the cold.....my father loves watching it on his TV..much more than at the games..i am the opposite but when i am older...who knows

Last edited:
Tell that to the people who have to spend $800 to go for 4 tickets when you could sit home and get a better view

trust me i would rather be at the games than watch on TV..but i know many many fans ( my father) who would rather watch it at home on a 55 inch plasma while being warms and having replays and not having to deal with traffic and the cold.....my father loves watching it on his TV..much more than at the games..i am the opposite but when i am older...who knows

I'm not talking about the fans who will buy them now... I'm talking about the fans who gave them up and already paid for them.

And dont tell me they had other plans. This is what you live for if your a season ticket owner.. the playoffs.

I tried to get playoff tix last year and it took me 3 days waiting on the site for some to pop up. Now I can get 115 tix?

P*ssy fans.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about the fans who will buy them now... I'm talking about the fans who gave them up and already paid for them.

And told tell me they had other plans. This is what you live for if your a season ticket owner.. the playoffs.

I tried to get playoff tix last year and it took me 3 days waiting on the site for some to pop up. Now I can get 115 tix?

P*ssy fans.

Oh and its on a Saturday!!! not even sunday

And dont tell me they had other plans. This is what you live for if your a season ticket owner.. the playoffs.

P*ssy fans.

Some of those season ticket holder work or can't get that day off....hell i know a season ticket holder in miami who sells every single game and is just keeping them for his kids ect

Plus last year was the jets..high demand

Last edited:
As a season ticket holder, I pretty much can only afford to go to one playoff game. The Patriots force me to buy a package of the divisional game and the AFC championship game tickets...So, I buy both games, sell the first game and go to the AFC Championship game for almost free (if they win).

If I had the choice, I wouldn't buy both games, but I don't have one.

As a season ticket holder, I pretty much can only afford to go to one playoff game. The Patriots force me to buy a package of the divisional game and the AFC championship game tickets...So, I buy both games, sell the first game and go to the AFC Championship game for almost free (if they win).

If I had the choice, I wouldn't buy both games, but I don't have one.

See if i had season ticket..i may just do this same thing

If $$ is tight then yeah i can deff see this happening more

And if this were the steelers...wouldn't be as many tickets on ticketexchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey