PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pregame : Super Bowl Philly vs Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting for hogan to have that breakout game. Maybe it's today. He has had two more weeks of rest.

It's not every day that you wake up knowing you'll remember it for the rest of your life.

But today is one of those days.

5 1/4 hours left, hurry up watched pot, boil already

I am afraid my anxiety might send me to the hospital. This game is going to be a friggin nail biter.

Alan was lazy this year and some young hungry guys took his minutes ... he'll retire now.

Time is flying for me. I had some paperwork I needed to get done and saved it for today on purpose. Gonna get a workout in then fire up the grill and start drinking.

Time is flying for me. I had some paperwork I needed to get done and saved it for today on purpose. Gonna get a workout in then fire up the grill and start drinking.

Great plan. The last two days have lasted 790 years

Great plan. The last two days have lasted 790 years
Yeah last year I was just kind of walking around the house and watching non-stop pregame coverage bored out of my mind. Busy work seemed like the way to go.

Mike Florio just cast doubt on McDaniels going to Colts... Said Patricia is definite but there is some doubt about McDaniels... have not heard that before.

Ben Volin‏Verified account @BenVolin
Just ran into Alan Branch in the Mall of America. He’s disappointed he’s not playing today. So that’s one of seven inactives

No shocker here

Yup. There was no one listed on the Pats injury report Friday, all players with significant injuries are already on IR. So the 7 inactives will be performance based or game plan based, and you can make a good educated guess at that based on the last 2 months.
- Branch
- Harris
- Gillislee
- Britt
- Croston
- Reedy
- Hollister

Hollister is the only question mark for me; do they think he and Grissom offer comparable special teams value but they need Hollister's potential contributions at TE more than Grissom's on the dline?

Old Man Brady coming for the Eagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back