PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pregame, Halftime and Postgame live vs Patriots Gameday and 5th Quater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pain

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
As much as I hate Felger, I find myself watching Pregame, Halftime and Postgame live vs the WBZ offerings which seem like they are 60% commercials, 10% polls and 10% Fauria screwing around. Really WBZ should have it all over everyone with the field access but really it does seem like 60% commercials and to me basically unwatchable anymore. I really like their halftime live show and always switch over. They let you know when the game is coming back so you don't have to worry about missing anything.

Any other thoughts on what to watch or listen too?

I usually switch to my computer and start *****ing on the Patriot's MB about calls against the Pats :D

I usually switch to my computer and start *****ing on the Patriot's MB about calls against the Pats :D

What would be Sunday without the game day thread. A place where fans of other teams cross dress as our fans and insert doom and gloom. Oh, and don't forget the habitually unhappy fans who love to moan and groan.
I love that thread. As much as it annoys me I just cant stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back