PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alamo's Predict The Score Predict the Score RESULTS, Week 16 BUF @ NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on being just 9 points out of first. A perfect score this week could erase that lead.

But how can you tell that those above you in the season-long contest are Gentiles? By the look of things, I'd profile them, in no particular order, as a Unitarian, a Buddhist, a Nihilist, a Jehovah's Witness and a closet Jets fan. Any one of them could be an Israelite with a good WiFi connection.
I was replying to and addressing only @KontradictioN

If that Floridian isn’t a Gentile then they need to retire the word.

Nah. Just count down the list. I’m the only “closet Jets fan.” I think I’m going to try out a new technique and see how badly that trolls people. I think I’m going to start saying nothing but upbeat and excessively positive things about everything around here instead of being positive when the situation warrants it and being critical when that’s warranted. And I might spam the threads with these overly positive thoughts.

Not so sure. I said Merry Christmas in the Christmas thread so by default that removes from the Unitarian, Buddhist, Jehovah Witness and Nihilist labels which pretty much leaves me as the closet Jete fan.:eek:
You’re all just a bunch of Jetiles to me.

You’re all just a bunch of Jetiles to me.
The despicable Jete actually have a strong following in the New York-area Jewish community. There's a diehard Jete fan, Ira from Long Island, who always calls The Fan 660 sports radio.

The despicable Jete actually have a strong following in the New York-area Jewish community. There's a diehard Jete fan, Ira from Long Island, who always calls The Fan 660 sports radio.
A Jew from Long Island?? Alert the presses!!!

I think I’m going to try out a new technique and see how badly that trolls people. I think I’m going to start saying nothing but upbeat and excessively positive things about everything around here instead of being positive when the situation warrants it and being critical when that’s warranted. And I might spam the threads with these overly positive thoughts.
While you're at it can you mentor FCB02062?

I was replying to and addressing only @KontradictioN

If that Floridian isn’t a Gentile then they need to retire the word.
I’m the most gentle and most gentlemanly Gentile south of the Mason-Dixon. I do love me some Jews, though. The ones I know personally are friendly people and have great senses of humor. Plus they enjoy a good dollar, so we have that in common as well. Hope you have a good final two days of Hanukkah, my friend.

רק צוחק על חבר שלי

Originally I typed " oh snap" into the Google translator but apparently what I posted ( אוי ) retranslates to " oh my " which is similar but not the same.

So I went back and re-entered " oh my" to verify but got this result. אה שלי

So I guess I really have no idea what I'm saying in any language.

Originally I typed " oh snap" into the Google translator but apparently what I posted ( אוי ) retranslates to " oh my " which is similar but not the same.

Just use this...

While you're at it can you mentor FCB02062?
Waste of time. He’s beyond saving. That guy is negative just for the sake of being negative.

I’m the most gentle and most gentlemanly Gentile south of the Mason-Dixon. I do love me some Jews, though. The ones I know personally are friendly people and have great senses of humor. Plus they enjoy a good dollar, so we have that in common as well. Hope you have a good final two days of Hanukkah, my friend.
Thank you! You really are a gentleman and that ain’t no joke.

I hope you have a great college football Saturday. I’m loving it.

Kontra beat me to it, but “oh my” is even better IMO.

Thank you! You really are a gentleman and that ain’t no joke.

I hope you have a great college football Saturday. I’m loving it.
Thank you sir. I am but we have to out to eat with my fiancee’s dad and his girlfriend for a late Xmas get together. So I’ll miss the OU/LSU game but I’ll thankfully be back for the Clemson/OSU game. I hope you’re watching Memphis/PSU right now. What a game. No defense whatso****ingever, but a great game nonetheless.

Thank you sir. I am but we have to out to eat with my fiancee’s dad and his girlfriend for a late Xmas get together. So I’ll miss the OU/LSU game but I’ll thankfully be back for the Clemson/OSU game. I hope you’re watching Memphis/PSU right now. What a game. No defense whatso****ingever, but a great game nonetheless.
I am watching the PSU game just because I love to root against them.

I’ll be watching the LSU game but then I’m taking my son to see the “hip-hop nutcracker” show in Providence so I’m going to miss most of the Clemson game.

Yes, I am the kind of white Jew that takes his kids to see the hip-hop nutcracker.

Kontra beat me to it, but “oh my” is even better IMO.

After that little experience I'm just going to go back to my coloring book and see if I can color within the lines.

Alamo's Predict The Score - Appreciation Post

Since the flood of appreciation threads seems to have upset some ... ;)

Thanks for running this for the - how many years is it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back