PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alamo's Predict The Score Predict the Score Contest, Week 9 NE @ BAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I can tell, we're not facing the Ray Lewis-led Ravens. We might not be optimal on offense right now, but I'm not sure we're as pitiful as 13. We'll see.

Admittedly, I am a bit of a "Negative Nancy"...but I just keep waiting for this offense to have one of those days where drives just stall (e.g. carry for 2 yards, false start, swing pass for 6, and a rushed deep throw out of the pocket that is over thrown). Our offense doesn't have a good rhythm now...we score in spurts...not consistently. I don't think we should be too excited about Wynn being a savior...everybody needs to play better and we need to stop killing Edelman out there, IMO.

21-16 Ravens. sorry...

Admittedly, I am a bit of a "Negative Nancy"...but I just keep waiting for this offense to have one of those days where drives just stall (e.g. carry for 2 yards, false start, swing pass for 6, and a rushed deep throw out of the pocket that is over thrown). Our offense doesn't have a good rhythm now...we score in spurts...not consistently. I don't think we should be too excited about Wynn being a savior...everybody needs to play better and we need to stop killing Edelman out there, IMO.
You are entitled to your opinion like every one else but bit of a Negative Nancy is a "bit of an understatement " :D:eek::D

Pats 26
Rats 16

Your Championship Team 28

Ray Lewis Killed a Guy Crew 10

Patriots 33
Ravens 7

Patriots - 24
Ratbirds - 17

Patrots 27

Whinebirds 21

20-17 P-Men

Patriots 27

Ravens 13

Pats 24 - 15

Pats 27 - Edgar Allan Poe 17

Pats 23
Ravens 10

Pats are the better football team. They aren’t guaranteed a win and Ravens won’t make it easy but they should win tonight.

Pats 22
Ravens 20

Pats 27
Ravens 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Back