PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score Contest, Week 7 NE @ SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamo

praedica numerum!
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Post your predictions here for Week 7, New England Patriots at San Diego Chargers.

This contest is open to everyone, it's both a weekly and a season-long contest. Stakes are bragging rights.

Each week I will tabulate and post the scores for the previous week's contest, as well as the cumulative season standings for those who have played every week. As a one-time allowance for computer problems, forgetfulness, or whatever, a week can be missed any time before the final week and will be assigned that week's average score.

Scoring:
Your score is the COMBINED deviation of your predicted score for the Pats and opponents REGARDLESS OF DIRECTION. For example, if you predict Patriots 27 Chargers 21 your score is how many points off of 27 the Pats are (over or under does not matter) PLUS how many points off of 21 the Chargers are (over or under again does not matter). Game winner does not matter. Lowest score wins.

You may change your prediction at any time before kickoff either by editing your original post or by adding a new one. Predictions made in other threads don't count unless they were clearly meant for this contest but were posted elsewhere by mistake. Please keep this thread to predictions only, no back-and-forth discussion of the game. A short comment explaining your pick is OK.

Good luck!

--

Weekly winners: (click to see full results)
Week 6 BAL: PatriotPat (Perfect!)
Week 5 BYE: kurtinelson
Week 4 MIA: Roland
Week 3 BUF: Patriot Missile
Week 2 NYJ: PATRIOTSFANINPA
Week 1 CIN: celticboy04, DarrylS, Patsfanin Philly, PatsFanInSoCal, Patters, Willie55

Past Season Winners:
2009 pats1
2008 jbb9s
2007 taltos
2006 roguepatriot
2005 shakadave

Pats - 24
Chargers - 17

The Chargers are going to be without a lot of offensive weapons this weekend. If Gates doesn't play, I might drop them by a TD. The Pats will do a lot of long substained drives to keep Rivers off the field. I think the game will be more lopsided than than my prediction indicates.

Chargers 27
Pats 23

I give up i never come close. I always Zig when I should Zag

Last edited:
This was the one week where I was going to predict a Pats loss (pending any tanking at the end of the season) but I can't bring myself to do it with the SD injuries...

Pats 31-24

Pats - 31
SD - 14

I would give them 17 but Kris Brown is their kicker.

Last edited:
I predicted a loss here in my preseason predictions, but I won't make the mistake of going off that again like I did with the Miami game.

Patriots 27
Chargers 21

Patriots 27

Chargers 20

Last edited:
Patriots 27

Chargers 17

Sd 63
ne 2

Last edited:
Chargers are in DESPERATION mode
+