PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score Contest, Div. Playoffs NE@Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.
BradyAlright said:
Patriots will shut down the running attack and intercept plummer two times and sack him 4 times. The Broncos will score but it will not be enough.

Patriots 34
Broncos 24
No respect.

Say something.

Bronco Freak said:
Andy, I respect your posts, but this score (17-13 Pats win)is ridiculous. You obviously are a complete homer and have no respect for our team.

Billichick has NEVER been able to hold our offense in check, ever.

The only way the patsies win this game, is if Brady throws for over 400 yards, 3 tds, and has zero picks.

I guarantee we hang at LEAST 24 on your team. The Pats will score less. The patsies secondary is barely NFL quality.

SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronco Freak said:
SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Wellour defnese dominated your offense.

You dont winwithout 2 st turnovers and what you know was a terrible pi calll.

But you won, Congrats.

As Pats fans have learned the better team always wins in the playoffs.

But your predictions of the Osvs Ds was at least as wrong as mine

AndyJohnson said:
Wellour defnese dominated your offense.

But your predictions of the Osvs Ds was at least as wrong as mine

Not really, I knew your running game wouldn't be a factor, I was wrong about Brady throwing it 40 times, but 36 is alot.

Our offense was not dominated by your defense though, we played with a short field quite a bit, tough to build up big stats like that. Our passing game was on point, again, no one gives Jake any respect or credit, but for us Bronco fans that have watched him get better with experiance in our system, we know he is the real deal.

Your defense played great in the front 7, but the 2ndary is garbage.

My prediction on the score was 30-17, I was close. Off by 1 point on the spread, not to shabby.

Is there a reason why you're still posting in this thread?

Bronco Freak said:
Bump...

SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!!

You were wrong about almost everything you predicted... your team won because of turnovers and solid, but not exceptional, play.

I mean something.

CheerforTom said:
You were wrong about almost everything you predicted...

Really. We ran the ball, maybe not for huge gains but with enough success to set up the play action, which as I predicted, killed your team.

Our defense held your team to under 17 points, as I predicted.

We were better on offense, defense, and special teams, as I predicted. You were also outcoached, as I predicted.

Jake played a great game, minus the one throw, as I predicted.

Brady was only able to throw the ball 37 times, not the 40 as I predicted, but I was close. The last int to Lynch stopped that from happening.

Your running game was shut down, as I predicted, and we got a forced fumble from your garbage asortment of RBs. Our secondary and ALL PRO corner had a HUGE IMPACT on this game, as I predicted.

He wasn't there for the 1st game, but was for this one, check out the picture. I tried to warn you, should I pull up the 50 or so posts where I said it?

Homefield and the 2 weeks came into play as well. I was actually right all around.

There is a reason why I was offered a position to write for PFW, I turned it down. Up there goes Champ as the #1 play on ESPN right now. Thank you Tom Brady.

Bronco Freak said:
CheerforTom said:
You were wrong about almost everything you predicted...

Really. We ran the ball, maybe not for huge gains but with enough success to set up the play action, which as I predicted, killed your team.

Our defense held your team to under 17 points, as I predicted.

We were better on offense, defense, and special teams, as I predicted. You were also outcoached, as I predicted.

Jake played a great game, minus the one throw, as I predicted.

Brady was only able to throw the ball 37 times, not the 40 as I predicted, but I was close. The last int to Lynch stopped that from happening.

Your running game was shut down, as I predicted, and we got a forced fumble from your garbage asortment of RBs. Our secondary and ALL PRO corner had a HUGE IMPACT on this game, as I predicted.

He wasn't there for the 1st game, but was for this one, check out the picture. I tried to warn you, should I pull up the 50 or so posts where I said it?

Homefield and the 2 weeks came into play as well. I was actually right all around.

There is a reason why I was offered a position to write for PFW, I turned it down. Up there goes Champ as the #1 play on ESPN right now. Thank you Tom Brady.

The first 4 things you write either aren't true or are misleading (you predicted us getting 17, not getting under 17)...

We had more yards in every aspect of the game, including special teams. In all we got almost double what you did. So does that fall under outcoaching or outplaying?

Speaking of outcoaching, I'm pretty sure neither Belichick or Shannahan decided to make NE fumble the ball. But sure, the plays they called led directly to the fumbles, right!

Jake played a very mediocre game. You can't even say he was consistent since he had a pick. For every good pass he threw, he shorted one or threw one out of bounds. That's a quality of what he is: a mediocre quarterback without a running game.

Nobody disagreed that our running game would be crap. It's easy to predict that a bad running game isn't gonna do well against a good run D. That said, we did almost as well on the ground as you did.

Denver did not "dominate" or "outplay" or "best" New England like so many sports analysts (almost like yourself, apparently) have declared. They just play a GOOD ENOUGH game to win, which isn't much of one with 5 turnovers.

By the way, you don't listen, so I'll read your response but I won't reply to it.

:p

CheerforTom said:
Bronco Freak said:
We had more yards in every aspect of the game, including special teams. In all we got almost double what you did. So does that fall under outcoaching or outplaying?

:p

You had more yards because we won the field position battle, and the turnovers. The yards are misleading, and unimportant.

As I predicted, Champ made a HUGE difference in the game. Actually, he WAS the difference.

And yes, we were better than you on special teams. You bring up you had more special team yards...lmfao!!!

Talk about reaching. Why do you think that was?? BWAA HA AH AAA

Our offense played better than your offense too. Check out the scoreboard, and throw out the 1 yard td run Champ set up. We still outscored you!!!

Therefore, our defense also outplayed you. And therefore, Shanny outcoached Bellichick as far as gameplanning goes.

Pats coaches had some great calls though, I loved the flea flicker when the had us on our heals. Great stuff.

But your team came up short because they were OUTPLAYED in every facet of the game. Sucks, but those are the facts big dog.

GET THAT BALL CHAMP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back