PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Super Bowl Thread- On to the Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
DxZ5twRX0AINyUb.jpg

DxZ8k3-XgAARie1.jpg
Pure hatred.

So how was the game day thread? I checked once and immediately felt we had no chance to win after the Chiefs had converted a third down in the second quarter so I bailed.

i have to admit i suffered like an hell...probably i have not enjoyed the game due to the real tension i had...
but the final was simply epic...

i can not believre yet we are again to a Super Bowl

the last drive was something incredible

i have to re-see the game now with much more relax

slept (ok...not slept pratically) 3 hours...i am a litte bit dazed...:confused:

I really shouldn't ask, but...what comes after "one for the thumb"?
I don't know but I took a photo opp with 5 the other day and putting all 5 on one hand is not easy after 3 it gets crowded. Point being 3 on one fist and 3 on the other is more practical and symetrical.

How is that not true, you dummies? Goff's team is more talented than Fole's Philly team last year.

No it’s not. Eagles had better receivers/TE and Blount at RB who is better in the playoffs than Gurley.

Class act. You think forehead Manning would have done that?
Yes, but he would have made sure all the camera's were on him when he did it. Orchestrating the media on how he wanted it captured as well.

Serious question for those watching 5th Quarter: Is that actually Jason McCourty posing as Devin? He looked a little bit different, and that sounds like something they would do...
I can tell the difference between the two if they're next to each other. Their faces look a little different.

Yes, but he would have made sure all the camera's were on him when he did it. Orchestrating the media on how he wanted it captured as well.
"Garsh Pat, tough loss, keep your head up.. have some Budweiser and Papa John's, on me"

*smug stupid grin*

Me, I'd rather have some duck confit. :cool:

You'd have to have actually admitted you were wrong at least once in your life in order to taste crow to know whether or not you have a preference.

Good luck with your fight, kid!

flash
To the most passionate, dedicated, honorable, & hardest working group of men I’ve ever met. The integrity, love, and passion you guys share for the game will echo throughout your legacy.. #onemore #lfg

I feel pretty bad for Gordon. Pretty clear he's unwell but gave it his all while he was with us.

Imagine working your whole life to make it to a Super Bowl and relapsing during the one season where you might have made it if you could have just stayed sober.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe