PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
For those of us geographicaly impaired and not close to Boston,
TV replays:
Fri 8/9 NE @ Det 1 PM NFL Network
Sat 8/17 NE @ TEN 4 am NFL Network
Fri 8/23 CAR @ NE 4 PM NFL Network
Fri 8/30 NYG @NE 4 PM NFL Network

thanks! I'm just north of you in the Lehigh Valley and having this info is great

I just reupped on NFL Game Day, so I can catch the games via replay.

Thanks, I’m in North Carolina, so I will see the panthers game live, and the others via your schedule...

I think you can watch preseason games live if you subscribe to NFL Game Pass.

Regards,
Chris

Sent it to my sone in CA. Thanks

Gamepass is still my go-to for these things. They've made it cheaper each year, I just wish PlayOn worked with Gamepass again to let me download the games for my Plex NFL library.

For those of us geographicaly impaired and not close to Boston,
TV replays:
Fri 8/9 NE @ Det 1 PM NFL Network
Sat 8/17 NE @ TEN 4 am NFL Network
Fri 8/23 CAR @ NE 4 PM NFL Network
Fri 8/30 NYG @NE 4 PM NFL Network
They replay pre-season games once for each team? Like, 4 a.m. was an interesting one. I may catch the 4th quarter of that one. And Fridays at 4 pm (or any time on Fridays) doesn't work for me either. I wish they would put them on demand. Sounds like a good idea.

YMMV. Works for me for the All-22 view and ability to rewatch games not shown in my market on my time.

Regards,
Chris

It's more than worth it to me. Find any play, watch it in slow motion if needed, see it via live broadcast or coaches film and watch it anytime after the 24 hour window is up. And a bunch of other stuff.

Not worth it for $100 IMO

Especially when shelling out for Sunday Ticket on top of that....

I can live with DVR'ing NFL Network replays. The best part is that NFLN edits the games down to 2 hour blocks...very easy to fast forward and watch the 4th pre-season game in 65-75 minutes tops....

I really miss not having the NFL Network especially on game days. I hoped ESPN might help with my cravings but no NFL live this afternoon due to LL baseball and tennis. Then tonight there giving the finger to the NFL by having college football on ESPN 1 and Canadian football on ESPN 2.

Last edited:
Especially when shelling out for Sunday Ticket on top of that....

I can live with DVR'ing NFL Network replays. The best part is that NFLN edits the games down to 2 hour blocks...very easy to fast forward and watch the 4th pre-season game in 65-75 minutes tops....

Sometimes I’ll scout opposing teams in December as we get ready for the playoffs, and NFL gameday is useful that. Plus they’ll cut the price by a lot just for the last month...

Sometimes I’ll scout opposing teams in December as we get ready for the playoffs, and NFL gameday is useful that. Plus they’ll cut the price by a lot just for the last month...

I save DVR'd games of big match ups (e.g. Pittsburgh, K.C., etc...) if I think we will see them again in the playoffs....

They replay pre-season games once for each team? Like, 4 a.m. was an interesting one. I may catch the 4th quarter of that one. And Fridays at 4 pm (or any time on Fridays) doesn't work for me either. I wish they would put them on demand. Sounds like a good idea.
D V R.......
To answer your question, they show 65 games, the HOF and 4 weeks of 16 games during the pre-season.

I suspect that all networks presume that customers can DVR any telecast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes