PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Game Thread- Pats @ Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whooo??
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

I love Brian Regan!

He was once a member of this forum.. posted under 'pats1' if I remember right. Quite knowledgeable.

He was outstanding.

I remember a thread in which I posted a link to the Wikipedia list of current team rosters and commented that I refer to this page often and that whoever updates it should be complemented... Pats1 replied that he was the one who would update the NEP roster... No wonder it was so accurate!

No Jonathan Jones or Nelson Agholor for Sunday

Thornton has a chance to take Agholor’s job tomorrow. I’m excited to see him with extended playing time.

Thornton has a chance to take Agholor’s job tomorrow. I’m excited to see him with extended playing time.
He's getting it eventually TurnOverAgholor will make sure of that.

Bryant went from nothing to a solid contributor.

He just plays more than he should.

Way more. And there is no need even with Jon out. Marcus is the man like Jack was the man.
Its a bit annoying that injuries have to settle it. Its one of those Belichickian things...

Tavai gets praised for solid job on the line (rightly so) but he is a joke in coverage and any decent QB/OC can exploit him like a doll..
He works vs non entity QBs but not aganist serious QB/offense. Of course serious offences are few and far between..
esp on this super light Pats opening schedule

Could Agholar be being discussed in a trade.
Sit out for that reason or BB doesn’t want to risk a turnover.
No I think BB is giving the Team the best chance to win. Unlike Agholor who gives the opponent the best chance to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back