PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre-Game Thread- Bills @ Pats (Thursday Night)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess Trent Brown was added to the injury report with an illness. SMH
What? He was sick two weeks ago the day before the game... What is this dude up to

Getting everyone ready for a game day:

Here's another thought Mikey: How's about using our ****ing Suck-Ass ****ing punter to handle the ****ing KOs, like Billy said he's done in the past?!?
Is there any, like, you know, ****ing Evidence that Vizzie would be any better at it?

Last edited:
You Zappe guys and this Corky thing is annoying. Mac's the guy, either get on board or go root for Tampa bay. The Pats can and will win this game. Hopefully that quiets you guys down.

"Shut up and comply!" amirite?

I never expected him to block like Bolden or even SweetFeet... But he just hasn't done Anything with the ball in his hands either.
How often have they gotten the ball to him with some space to work with vs. stuffing him into the middle of (an often overmatched) OL like he was Jim Nance?

Here's another thought Mikey: How's about using our ****ing Suck-Ass ****ing punter to handle the ****ing KOs, like Billy said he's done in the past?!? Is there any, like, you know, ****ing Evidence that Vizzie would be any better at it?
Bill did say Palardy has done kickoffs but then he had Folk do them. Folk has been okay, I guess, but not great. Obviously Folk does not have a ton of power. I do wonder about that. Is Palardy just bad at them?

Trent was not on the final injury report yesterday, please see below:

Damn. Epenesa and Rousseau will go. I was hoping they’d be out for this one.

So do we even have a back-up Tackle at this point with Wynn being out too?

That TE conversion we just signed? :yuck:

Don't forget the Comedian & the Pizza-Maker too...

Chess v Checkers... LOL at the Other 31 who are looking for experienced, professional OTs... In the words of Burt Wonderstone: The fools...

Guess Trent Brown was added to the injury report with an illness. SMH

Getting sick of the word "illness" showing up with multiple players every week. Is it some virus making the rounds in the locker? Or is it a seasonal thing and many other teams' injury reports are also ripe with it?

Don't forget the Comedian & the Pizza-Maker too...

Chess v Checkers... LOL at the Other 31 who are looking for experienced, professional OTs... In the words of Burt Wonderstone: The fools...

Yeah... all those good, experienced, professional OT's who are just sitting around at home because every team in the league already has too much depth on their rosters...

At the same school in the same system, Bailey Zappe set two NCAA records, 62 TDs and 6,000 yards passing. Mike White had an excellent senior year but no where this good.

I never expected him to block like Bolden or even SweetFeet... But he just hasn't done Anything with the ball in his hands either.

In addition to Rham Tough, we are going to need an Entirely New RB room next season... Another RBs coach would be nice too.

His skill set relies on having the ball in the open field, which is pretty one-dimensional. He's done well in spurts.

This is the game where the two failed former head coaches and the likely GOAT in the coaching ranks need to show the owner something. Robert and Jonathan Kraft will be paying close attention.

The Bills are the better team, but the Patriots can at least be superior in situational awareness. Unlike the Vikings game.

How often have they gotten the ball to him with some space to work with vs. stuffing him into the middle of (an often overmatched) OL like he was Jim Nance?

No argument here; dude's been mis-used too... No surprise either.

Bad OL play and poor playcalling were factors in his struggles.
Yes. And I can almost read in his body language, “Jeez, I never had to deal with this crap at Alabama.”

Having a dominant line and first-rounder wideouts makes life cozy in college. He’s now in a tough place. It’s a tough job.

I don’t see him making it happen.

Yeah... all those good, experienced, professional OT's who are just sitting around at home because every team in the league already has too much depth on their rosters...

The Comedian, the Pizza-Maker & the lousy college TE would also all be sitting at home too... But Lil' Billy's always gotta prove he's The Smartest Man in Football...

Watching game film of his OL's "performance"? That would make anyone sick.
Nah. There’s a lot of crap going around. I had RSV and, just when I was getting over that, caught a stomach bug. The flu is also out there, and the strain is pretty tough.

Getting sick of the word "illness" showing up with multiple players every week. Is it some virus making the rounds in the locker? Or is it a seasonal thing and many other teams' injury reports are also ripe with it?
It’s November-December. It’s seasonal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick