PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Texans @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it has been spoken of in another thread, but my question concerns David Harris. Maybe I was wrong to have had high expectations when he was signed in what he would bring to the table (moreover with HT out).

Can someone with infinite more understanding than I enlighten me as to his MIA ??

o_OCripes Bob, You really need to watch the game before you come up with 5 paragraphs.
He is the biggest idiot ****s on this site. So nothing he does surprises me anyone. Diddnt even watch the fuking game.

SMFH

Last edited:
Go get some film and break down where Solder was putrid. Just 1-2 scenes please.. be productive instead of just throwing lazy hot takes
Please, don't given him any more reasons to post. He is close to a 1000 posts in just over a month. He is obviously seriously mentally ill.

I don't know if it has been spoken of in another thread, but my question concerns David Harris. Maybe I was wrong to have had high expectations when he was signed in what he would bring to the table (moreover with HT out).

Can someone with infinite more understanding than I enlighten me as to his MIA ??

There were a few posters who know what they're talking about (not myself) who complained that despite what they had heard in camp, during preseason game three Harris looked slow out there. His lack of playing time nearly 20% of the way into the season tells me that Belichick agrees with that assessment, or at least when compared to Roberts.

That game winning toe tap was sweeter than Eva Mendez covered in honey!

giphy.gif

o_OCripes Bob, You really need to watch the game before you come up with 5 paragraphs.

Depends what the 5 paragraphs are about. I think everything I posted was fair.

He is the biggest idiot ****s on this site. So nothing he does surprises me anyone. Diddnt even watch the fuking game.

SMFH

I don't usually respond to your post cause really they never have any value. It does honestly make me wonder though why you are so angry all the time. Personally I don't see the need for a bunch of insults particularly over the internet. It shows lack of ability to work through your own problems and handle your life.

I would implore you to seek anger management of some kind or perhaps therapy. That is not any kind of dig, I honestly mean it. You seem to have a lot of unresolved issues and it isn't healthy to keep them that way.

Last edited:
Posters hoped that Harris would be a starter. Some didn't even think that Roberts would make the team.

Well, Patricia had lots of time to evaluate Harris. Apparently, he is behind Roberts in the depth chart as a run stuffer. That means almost no reps, as it would have meant for Roberts had Harris been ahead of him on the depth chart.

This is certainly a disappointment. However, picking up a backup run stuffer is OK.

There were a few posters who know what they're talking about (not myself) who complained that despite what they had heard in camp, during preseason game three Harris looked slow out there. His lack of playing time nearly 20% of the way into the season tells me that Belichick agrees with that assessment, or at least when compared to Roberts.

I don't usually respond to your post cause really they never have any value. It does honestly make me wonder though why you are so angry all the time. Personally I don't see the need for a bunch of insults particularly over the internet. It shows lack of ability to work through your own problems and handle your life.

I would implore you to seek anger management of some kind or perhaps therapy. That is not any kind of dig, I honestly mean it. You seem to have a lot of unresolved issues and it isn't healthy to keep them that way.

I think you are right. I will make you a deal. I will never again insult anyone here. Its time for a kindler more gentle B29 and for me to set an example for the many posters here arguing about politics.

I think you are right. I will make you a deal. I will never again insult anyone here. Its time for a kindler more gentle B29 and for me to set an example for the many posters here arguing about politics.

Amen!

I was thinking that it's not just that I don't come here to post about politics, but, if you see what I mean, I come here NOT to post about politics -- I don't want my (virtual) relationships poisoned by disagreement, important though politics is.

It's become very hard to disentangle politics and football just recently, so I can't object to people addressing what's going on.

But can we, if possible, not add to all of the anger and bitterness?

Why was Marsh benched.

Did not notice him after his sack and one of the NE staff pushed him toward the bench area.

You know that game was on the road right? They play much better at home. The Vikings defense's one of the best in the league!

So the game was on the road. GOOD offenses overcome that.

Why was Marsh benched.

Did not notice him after his sack and one of the NE staff pushed him toward the bench area.

Didn't notice it either.
If it isn't injury or simple matchup dynamics, I think the smart money -- given BB/MP history -- says he was not taking care of the responsibility expected of him. Right or wrong BB/MP are pretty consistent on that front. You can make a good play or two but if you are not consistently doing what they expect you to do then next stop is the bench.

Film should confirm whether this is the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes