PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats Destroy the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so happy with how this team played tonight. Sad to see Waddle and Jones go down but neither is all that big a deal. Flemming just needs to stay healthy as do the rest of the CBs and it shouldn't effect the Pats too much. Flemming played well in Waddle's absence.

The main thing I was looking for in this game was how healthy Brady looked. We all knew he didn't look right the last 5 or so games. He looks right now. That foot must be feeling good.

Having Hogan back really huge as it is like a 2-fer. You also get to knock Amendola inside to the slot again. It just allows everything to improve.

I hope Rex is back for next game. It will be against a tough D either way. I hope the defense continues to show up. I doubt they will have this good of a showing again unless they play the Jags. Every other offense besides theirs left in the playoffs is vastly superior. If they can hold teams under 20 which they have done consistently you have to believe this team will win.

I am so happy with how this team played tonight. Sad to see Waddle and Jones go down but neither is all that big a deal. Flemming just needs to stay healthy as do the rest of the CBs and it shouldn't effect the Pats too much. Flemming played well in Waddle's absence.

The main thing I was looking for in this game was how healthy Brady looked. We all knew he didn't look right the last 5 or so games. He looks right now. That foot must be feeling good.

Having Hogan back really huge as it is like a 2-fer. You also get to knock Amendola inside to the slot again. It just allows everything to improve.

I hope Rex is back for next game. It will be against a tough D either way. I hope the defense continues to show up. I doubt they will have this good of a showing again unless they play the Jags. Every other offense besides theirs left in the playoffs is vastly superior. If they can hold teams under 20 which they have done consistently you have to believe this team will win.
If it is the Steelers, Jones is a very big deal.

I don't think the squealers defense's that tough. I will give you the jags. I think brady can exploit that squealers defense. They will try the same game plan and play keep away from our offense. Our defense will have to get off the field.

Hogan’s back and Dola goes off - predictable.

A good point and something not often mentioned. It starts with BB down to his staff, then all players (especially younger/newer players) seeing the king of kings player, Brady, leading this philosophy by example (as well as other team leaders/vets). It makes it a top to bottom culture with the Patriots.
Being more disciplined (and focused) does not mean mistakes won't happen or that it guarantees victory. But what it does is provide a possible advantage. Maybe extra yards to give the O a shorter field, or a slightly longer field for the D to defend, maybe an extra possession is gained. It's a philosophy that says at the end of a game sometimes the victory can be explained, in part, by tallying up the on field results of these potential pregame advantages.

Romo alluded to this during the broadcast. That it's not just Patricia and McDaniels along with Belichick and Brady who have been with the Patriots for a long time. But Ivan Fears and Scarnecchia as well.

Jimmy Harristone was a bit on the limited use side aye?

With Waddle probably out going forward we have no depth at tackle. And Im not a big fan of Flemming at all. Man I wish Cannon was healthy.
Fleming is not reassuring. Jags could give our offense trouble and Fleming is scary. Fortunately we've only got two games to go, we can manage.

With Waddle probably out going forward we have no depth at tackle. And Im not a big fan of Flemming at all. Man I wish Cannon was healthy.

Like “we“ had no pass rushers, no DL depth, no WR depth, no LB depth..

I wonder what will your narrative be when Croston comes in and just does his job like Karras, RJF, Lee etc, etc. did before?

If there's one thing BB teams have its depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST