PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats Destroy the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said it looked like an achilles injury. But that was before JJ walked off the field so who knows.
OK. They cut to commercial so missed the part when he walked off....

Come on man. FCB is just a hot head in the game day threads. I think his emotional meltdowns are funny. His during the week stuff is fine. Personally I wouldn't put him on the list of who the jokes are.
I agree to a point.
He was a little over the top with the personal insults.

It's a fine line, but a line, nonetheless.

The Titans aren't garbage. Seriously. They were just outmatched and outcoached by Belichick, Brady, and Co.

The Titans OL and DL are some of the best in the game. Enough can't be said about the Titans losing Conklin, an ALL-PRO at RT.

The Titans biggest problems are their lack of depth on the DL. LeBeau's penchant for not rotating in players made it easy for the Pats to run that defense ragged.. The Pats had 80+ offensive plays in the game. Typical is about 60-65. So that's a lot of extra plays their guys weren't used to..
Fair enough (and really sound analysis), but since that wasn't really what I was getting at anyway, I'll revise my post.

Come on man. FCB is just a hot head in the game day threads. I think his emotional meltdowns are funny. His during the week stuff is fine. Personally I wouldn't put him on the list of who the jokes are.
I dunno. In the flow of the GDT I found some of his posts so over the top that I worried about his mental health. This one for example seemed borderline gleeful or manic about the Pats failing (in his mind at least), made me wonder if he's really a Patriots fan at all.
lol... How's Tommy boy playing everyone? Looks like his schitt play has led to us being down 7 AT HOME TO WORST PLAYOFF TEAM IN YEAR'S

....and you know damn well if you probed his mind he thinks he is a better play by play guy than Keith Jackson and **** Enberg

I doubt that either one of those two ever complained to a waitress that their toast wasn't burned enough or carried around a laminated picture of exactly how they wanted it done.

I also doubt that they did a graph of how much time they had to spend to send it back every time, as this egomaniac did. Imagine being the cook.

Unfortunately, he's been teamed up with Romo, who after a decent start has been infected by the Tuckhead's nonsense.

Did anyone notice how Gronk was barely getting set when they snapped the ball? I think a few times he wasn't set long enough. I just watched on twitter TB12's top 5 throws. He threw one to Gronk and Gronk started in the backfield and he was coming to lineup on the left side of the line and he was still coming forward when the ball was snapped. I usually laugh at the other fans saying the refs are for the Pats but last night was really bad. They missed a ton of calls.

Thought the same thing on a couple of plays. Maybe refs were letting the ticky tac things go. I just don't like the offensive and defensive interference calls or non-calls/ They are about the most inconsistant. Holding by offensive lineman shouldn't be called unless its aWWE style take down.

Lmao. They just can't stop publicly declaring that they're going to get by Jacksonville. Almost the entire team is treating it as a foregone conclusion on Twitter, online, in Sports Illustrated articles... they seem really focused on the game tomorrow.
yeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference