PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread - Pats beat the Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think hill is headed to the IR, unfortunately.. Looked to me like his knee let go :(
You (and a few others) may be right however until I see an official notice, I will remain hopeful. At least for a few hours.

I am so freaking pumped up about this team.
I'm over impressed with the D.
Woo Hoo.
F' the Analyst's, who ALL PICKED against us.
...And who all make excuses for Watson.

WE AE STILL KING. *****es!!!!

Very impressed
I'm buzzed and happy:p

Rewatched it and for some reason he closes his eyes just before the ball hits him in the helmet. Can't catch the ball if you can't see it..

I thought I saw that at full speed but missed the replays. I think he was expecting to be blasted.

I mean that doesn't necessarily sound positive to me.

Poor boy. He put such an effort to turn it around, made a difficult roster, showed up more and more in STs as well. Maybe not a starter but quite significant loss.

Despite fumble danger he's a joy to watch. Sometimes it seems like the sea is parting in front of him.. Somewhat different than all recent Pats rushers.. what we usually like to watch on other teams..

Condolences to Chrisssssssssssss.....

If Hill is done, I do hope they go with Webb.

And I really hope that they look at someone like Kalif Raymond or Dan Connolly for PR.. ;)

As talked about in ST thread that was to be expected with significant turnover - not only losing core guys Ricahrds, Bolden M.Flowers but also bringing back rehabbing guys Slater, Ebner (seemed far from his best) without preseason. The new guys (Bentley, Roberts) looked a bit lost and JMC is like a player less there (as noted in preseason) schlepping on twin brother.. i dont know if thats “systematic“ but could need some time to fix it.

The problem is that busy and important guys with little depth behind them are playing these units (DMC, Chung, Burkhead..) and it looks like they will have to do that for some time further. But i fear that as long as JMC plays this unit it will not be as strong as it should be. And with Hill out they will need another ST body on most units.

More on this after rewatch in the ever popular ST thread ;)

Hollister getting healthy should help a bit.

Cannon is a stud! Hope he stays healthy
Trent Brown excellent but will see how he does in december

Defense was good today but Houston Oline is not Eagles/Dallas and Watson is not yet the same runner as last year.

I thought I saw that at full speed but missed the replays. I think he was expecting to be blasted.

I replayed it because I recorded it..

If Hill is done, I do hope they go with Webb.

And I really hope that they look at someone like Kalif Raymond or Dan Connolly for PR.. ;)

Webb looked nice vs 4th stringers . im not sure he is an NFL player yet.
Michel is next up . if not they might look on the street..

Webb looked nice vs 4th stringers . im not sure he is an NFL player yet.
Michel is next up . if not they might look on the street..

I'm thinking Webb because he's already ahead with the play-book.
If they could coax Woodhead out of retirement, he's a better option than most anything on the street..

I can't see the Pats going into the next game with only 2 RBs and Develin if Michel isn't healthy..

Every game is different. A poster said we had no chance this week because the "QB was mobile" and the defense was "stout". How did that work out?

And Fournette (not surprisingly) hurt his hammy today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes