PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Dolphins beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not your fault that this forum has several losers on it. Its the same losers saying the same thing every week in every thread. Losers, all of them.
This board didn’t fall apart on one bad @Ross12 post. It took several bad ones to get here. Gotta make those post and today we didn’t.

Pats win out. Chiefs lose two. Chargers lose one that’s not vs. the Chiefs.

Really it’s the only realistic scenario.

At least the number 2 seed is very much alive even if we lose to Pittsburgh next week.
Even a Homer like me doesn't see that happening

On the one hand, this loss blows. On the Other, the Cliff has been avoided for another week.

Yes? They scored 33 in a division road game with over 400 yards of offense against a pretty good defense, and that's with Gost leaving 4 on the board. When have they looked better?

6 points in the entire second half. If you look at the entire game this is a C+.

Could happen, but it's hard to see the Chiefs losing both games, even with both of them individually being losable. I liked our chances at the 1 seed if we didn't drop a game in the race today, but given everything that needs to happen now I'd bet the odds of everything falling the right way are in the single digits for percentage

We can only hope but that is a lot to ask. I’ll be happy with a 2 seed.

Crapstatic loss. I can’t think of a regular season loss that ended like that to be honest. Maybe the one in 04 in the same building.

Let’s see how they respond.

Hard time blaming the offense. Sure they made mental mistakes, but that comes with playing in Miami.

It’s all on the defense. Not being able to be disciplined on that kinda of play... no excuse for it.

Crapstatic loss. I can’t think of a regular season loss that ended like that to be honest. Maybe the one in 04 in the same building.

Let’s see how they respond.
I can think of a few

The call to have Gronk on the field is absolutely embarrassing. That one needs answers. How do you go him over Gordon.
Maybe Gordon was hobbled after that DPI? But that being said Gordon shouldn't be out there either.

Ohhhhh okay the Pats (plural, not possessive, I take it,) are "good for" 11 wins. That just happens, because New England.

The other guys get paid too, champ. It's not amazing to win 10 games 16 years in a row if you get spotted 11 wins a season. And we don't.

Miami's always tough, and any given Sunday even applies. I learned that lesson in the most vivid way when a 9-7 Gintz team won all its road games to beat the 18-0 Pats.

I get the impression that you weren't here for the lean years, and you think these are them.

Guess what? If a 9-7 Gintz team can beat an 18-0 Patriots team, an 11-5 Patriots team can beat the odds too. You're just not used to the concept of "Patriots" and "Beat the odds" in the same sentence.

Sooooo sick and tired of the doofus theory that you must have HFA throughout to make a SB run. I don't remember that happening for us in 2001-2002 and I don't remember 18-0 protecting us in 2007-2008.

So please, please go away, lest the Pats go on a run with you recently re-united with the bandwagon. Please burn all your gear, NOW. It's what you deserve.

Not with this defense. That Giants defense had Michael Strahan and Umenyiora that blitzed Brady into oblivion.

Who on this defense is a HOF? The Pat's have good pass rushers, but I wouldn't compare Trey Flowers to Michael Strahan.

Hard time blaming the offense. Sure they made mental mistakes, but that comes with playing in Miami.

It’s all on the defense. Not being able to be disciplined on that kinda of play... no excuse for it.

SIX points in the second half.

Dolphins just kick the extra point and win. So wouldn't have made a difference
2 point conversion would have had us at 35 so would have been a tie

I love Ghost but... not acceptable. He needs to be better.

To be fair, Brady also screwed up badly taking the sack at the end of the first half.

He was fantastic the rest of the game. He gets a pass.

Plus he wasn’t on the field during the Debacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes