PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Dolphins beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2015 they finished 2nd in sacks
That defense was actually pretty good but they weren't in the same class as the 2003 and 2004 defenses. Ditto with the 2014 defense.

I saw that too.

DMC should have been there. Hell even Ebner should have

After seeing the play again, the biggest culprit IMO was Van Noy who whiffed on a tackle near the sideline. This team on defense lacks speed and it showed on the final play. Gronk slipped a little and if he doesn't he pushes Drake out of bounds. That turf was a problem all day.

I'm going to give the 2012 Ravens their props. They came in and bashed us and came close in 2011.
They had no business beating Denver a week earlier. The Ravens couldn't do squat on offense until Talib got injured. Then the Welker drop, then the Ridley fumble.....

Although they shouldn't have been in the AFCCG in 2011, they should've won.

That defense was actually pretty good but they weren't in the same class as the 2003 and 2004 defenses. Ditto with the 2014 defense.
2016 was better than anything after 2004

Disgraceful loss. The rest of NFL fandom is laughing at us. This team has one more chance to show they have The heart to make a real run at the Super Bowl.

He was right there, you know the pass Brady sailed over him that would have been an easy 7 points. Instead we got zero.o_O
His targets seem down, as do his catches

2016 was better than anything after 2004
Tough call. 2006 was sneaky good. They are unfortunately remembered for the AFCCG performance which was due to them have ZERO depth at LB.

2007 defense was good too, but losing Colvin changed everything. That long play to Kevin Boss in the Super Bowl doesn't happen if Adalius Thomas was covering instead of rushing (Although he was a beast in that game rushing the passer).

His targets seem down, as do his catches
I can't say I've watched every all-22 but on that first TD pass for Gordon, Hogan was wide open right away for a TD but Brady held on to it. And apparently late in the game against the titans Hogan had butler beat on a double move and Brady didn't look his way. Sometimes it's Brady for whatever reason.

Tough call. 2006 was sneaky good. They are unfortunately remembered for the AFCCG performance which was due to them have ZERO depth at LB.

2007 defense was good too, but losing Colvin changed everything. That long play to Kevin Boss in the Super Bowl doesn't happen if Adalius Thomas was covering instead of rushing (Although he was a beast in that game rushing the passer).
Agree but 2016 closed the deal.

2006 and 2007 collapsed when they couldnt afford too.

Last edited:
Disgraceful loss. The rest of NFL fandom is laughing at us. This team has one more chance to show they have The heart to make a real run at the Super Bowl.
You are the 3rd poster who is concerned about what the NFL community thinks about this loss. Who cares what they think?

After seeing the play again, the biggest culprit IMO was Van Noy who whiffed on a tackle near the sideline. This team on defense lacks speed and it showed on the final play. Gronk slipped a little and if he doesn't he pushes Drake out of bounds. That turf was a problem all day.
I have a hard time narrowing down a single biggest culprit. Like 5 different people screwed up pretty egregiously, although I blame Jones the most since he missed the initial and easiest tackle and because he was consistently bad throughout the game. From that it was just everyone taking terrible angles

Last edited:
THE Stinker game of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents