PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Dolphins beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady taking sack at end of half

Not going for a td at the end when worst case scenario they need to drive 70 yards for a f

Ghost being absolute trash

Team doesnt deserve to win

If I was running the show Jones and Gostkowski would be informed of their release in the locker room

Why would you ever put Gronk out there on when Miami has the ball that deep in their own territory? There was zero chance of Tennehill getting that ball anywhere near the end zone on a hail mary attempt.

Deserved to lose after that pathetic passive last offensive possession. Go for the jugular and win the Fkn the game.

Fk this coaching staff this year the passive crap bit them in the ***.

just **** off, just ****ing **** off. **** you belichick, **** you flores.

****ing ridiculous, this **** should have never happened.

This is a tough one to swallow...just a horrible loss!!!

Not sure what else to say...another road loss...defense was bad and our execution down the stretch was bad...this is a game we should have won...

Let's discuss
Forget it, its miami. All kinds of inexplicable sht happens to NE in miami.

Good lord, what the hell were they doing on that last play. They played passive and damn slow and when they were trying to tackle they missed pathetically (especially you, Jonathan Jones, clear shot a a tackle and then he flubs it like that).

It’s like they weren’t taking that play seriously until it was too late. :mad::mad:

Judging by the personnel and formation, it seems the coaches weren't taking it seriously, either. Did they really think Miami was going to do anything else?

If I didn’t root for thus team, I would think that play was absolutely hilarious. How were they unprepared for that when Belichick supposedly stresses things down to the smallest, most minute detail. In the game thread, I almost posted “we need to be actively trying to score here,” but I deleted and just posted “game” thinking there was no way they could score. That play would not have mattered had Gost and the defense not **** their pants. Nice job on the defensive side of the ball, Bill.

As bad as a loss as it gets. No way around it. BB c'mon man get with the times. Your D is TRASH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe