PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Bills beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Kellerman is praising Brady now. LOL.

So, nobody's going to talk about the Bills' coach having a cell phone illegally on the sideline during the first half (at least)?
Reportedly, coaches are allowed to do halftime interviews via cell phone this year.

Pride department. The Division and Playoffs are gone, but can they get to 8--8 from 2--5?

They have four games against teams with a combined record of 3--18 (Jets 2x, Texans, Chargers).

Like other teams used to do against us, they'll be playing for their season on Monday night at home against the Bills in late December and a Sunday night against the Ravens in two weeks.

Miami is a division game and anything can happen in a division game. They play a Thursday game against the Rams, who are definitely not for real.
They still have BB and I'm not giving up on Cam..

Can they pull six wins out of their butt over the next nine weeks? I wouldn't bet more than a beer on it, but stranger things have happened.

I'm glad we lost this game, we need to completely retool the offense, including a new franchise QB. The higher we can draft in the 1st round the better.
Would you be upset if we ended up with a top 10 pick only to use it on front seven help? I know it doesn’t stick out as much as QB or WR but our run d is subpar.

Pride department. The Division and Playoffs are gone, but can they get to 8--8 from 2--5?

They have four games against teams with a combined record of 3--18 (Jets 2x, Texans, Chargers).

Like other teams used to do against us, they'll be playing for their season on Monday night at home against the Bills in late December and a Sunday night against the Ravens in two weeks.

Miami is a division game and anything can happen in a division game. They play a Thursday game against the Rams, who are definitely not for real.

Can they pull six wins out of their butt over the next nine weeks? I wouldn't bet more than a beer on it, but stranger things have happened.
I hope not.

Belichick says that yes, there was something they saw that led to the onside kick. Wasn't just out of nowhere.

Would you be upset if we ended up with a top 10 pick only to use it on front seven help? I know it doesn’t stick out as much as QB or WR but our run d is subpar.

Something like Micah Parsons in the 1st and one of Trask/Jones/Wilson I'm the second. I don't know enough about the second tier of QBs tho.....

Likewise, because Belichick's goal is to catch Don Shula for total wins. Stidham gives him no chance.

Neither does Newton at this point. In fact, every win this season, only drives that goal further into the future.

You just illustrated a treadmill team. You do know that is NOT what you want to be right? Either a bonafide title contender or a tanker. Thats it in the NFL. There is no pride.

You just illustrated a treadmill team. You do know that is NOT what you want to be right? Either a bonafide title contender or a tanker. Thats it in the NFL. There is no pride.
So you must be able to provide dozens of examples of effective tankers.

I guess that was Wino's fault too...right Bill/Mayo/Thanksdad Stevie?

EDIT: Update - I guess it was JaWRONG Bentley's fault after all...Sorry Bill/Mayo/Stevie...

Last edited:
I do not understand what a treadmill team is. Can you explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes