PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Portnoy ups the towels to 70000

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be some incredibly bad PR if that happened.

You would think, but we already know us Patriots fans will suck up whatever BS krafty makes up afterwards and keep buying his product. So no, I don't think it would matter an iota.

Someone like him or Draftkings needs to take out full-page color ads in the local newspapers with the clown face for those of us (me) that wont get to the game can have them for our man-caves!
Or, you could just buy one from Barstool Sports...somehow, I kind of think they'll be on sale (along with a lot of other stuff) on the web page...why do you think he's investing all this money in what is essentially a brilliant marketing gimmick?

Doubt he goes, going to the preseason game is his excuse for not going later.

Its was actually a brilliant move.

He can either use it as an excuse not to go. Or if he does go it is no longer his first visit since deflategate, which removes some of the impact.

Wonder if Kraft will try confiscating the towels from people entering the stadium.

I will lose all respect if he does.

I'm all for it...I've bought clown shirts for each in my group of 6.

I'm just not sure how 70,000 towels are going to get into the hands of most people going to the game.

While I doubt they are going to be confiscated, they won't be allowed to distribute them in the parking lots or in the stadium.

I'm just not sure how 70,000 towels are going to get into the hands of most people going to the game.

While I doubt they are going to be confiscated, they won't be allowed to distribute them in the parking lots or in the stadium.

Sell them on Route 1

I wouldn't be so sure. Kraft might well allow it as a gesture to all the fans. He can either "ride the wave" and up his stock, or end up being the guy who farts in church.

Portnoy has now updated this story in his blog. He is still looking for people to help distribute, contact [email protected] .
For more details see here:

Barstool Sports
emergency-press-conference-i-have-decided-to-make-70000-goodell-clown-towels-for-opening-night

Gotta love Portnoy. He's the good clown. :)

CLOWN OUT LIVES !!!

Now we just need 2-3 super large " FIRE GO-TO-HELL NOW" signs to go with the towels at the stadium.

My wife and I will be at Gillette opening night (all the way from Texas) sporting Goodell clown shirts, towels, and red clown noses. Hope everyone else there does the same.

Remember how Deflategate made you feel. Remember the role this piece of human garbage had in slandering our team and the sport's greatest ambassador and player. Remember the lies, the continual slander and the hypocrisy enabled by the NFL's PR team and sycophantic media partners perpetually propogating this witch hunt from behind the cloak of supposed "integrity." Remember what that felt like and ask yourself...

If you had just one chance to confront this man and deliver an unmistakable and epic statement that he, his media enablers, and all of the haters out there can take his make believe brand of industrial justice and shove it up his pompous a**, live, on national television in front of the whole nation - would you do it?

#clownout #allin

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft