PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Porter fined, ESPN fans outraged at Pats for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome.

Good to kill the Dolphins playoff chances and also take some money out of Porter's pocket all in one game.

the gift that keeps on giving..:D

geez, a fine for verbal abuse in football. what the heck could he possibly have said

Heh heh heh. :D When you can't walk the walk, the answer isn't do more talking.

As for the BSPN fans, why bring attention to that nonsense?

I can almost see the tears seeping through my computer screen from these bitter fans. A Patriots Super Bowl win this season would be the ultimate lol to these babies.

Poor Chokefins fans what shall they ever do..... oh I know..... :banned:

geez, a fine for verbal abuse in football. what the heck could he possibly have said

He said something that earned him a misconduct penalty.. That's all it takes. What I find hilarious is that this isn't new. Porter was fined by Tagliabue for the same thing on a couple of occasions. Others have gotta fines as well for what has been considered verbal abuse of the referees that earned them a flag on the field.

I find that baffling if true that S. Moss got fined 5k for punching a guy and Porter got more for something he said.

Who recommends these fines because to me it sounds like they put random figures on pieces of paper in a hat and pick one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back