PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: What punishment will the NFL give to Gronk?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What will Gronk's punishment be?

• 1 game

Votes: 81 55.1%
  • 2 games

Votes: 13 8.8%
  • 2 games, appealed down to 1

Votes: 22 15.0%
  • more than 2 games

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • fine only

Votes: 27 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you all forget Brady got suspended 4 games for doing nothing. They have Gronk on tape. It's a happy day in the league office today. Some of the mediots react like Gronk burned their house down and not one of then even mentions all those holds that caused this outburst of frustration. Not defending the hit but if someone holds, then pushes you out of the way to get an int, that'll set some people off.

Should have made the poll results public.

3 games.

I know it's our guy, but that was clear intent to injure a defenseless player. Once you take the fan glasses off there's no possible defense of Gronkowski. As the league you HAVE to throw the book at that. You HAVE to set an example to prevent repeat performances every time some meathead doesn't like the noncall.

I'd expect a harsh penalty even if the Pats weren't involved. That was absolutely disgusting and a message needs to be sent here, even if it is a player I personally love
It was dirty hit, but at this game refs were clearly on Gronk. I ve noticed that in some games, Gronk is irritated when refs dont call penalty on him but calling penalty on him. Yesterday game was so obvious. Bills held him pretty much every pass snap and he got i think 3 OPI calls. The refs were on him. I think that he shouldn do this to this Bills guys, but he should throw all the refs ouu of the club. Bill guy was collateral damage. It was dirty but i understand Gronk. The refs were totaly unfair. If he doesnt get suspensiion Bill will sit him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes