• 21-31

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

English Patriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Personally if you're asking me and i know guys like Goff go number 1 overall and now you have the benefit of hindsight of knowing what Jimmy can be in the NFL then i think unquestionably he is worth 1st overall when you consider some of the QB's that may go #1 from this year's draft class.

Wouldn't mind if Cleveland gave us their Eagles pick (#12 in the draft order). I'm okay with The Browns keeping their #1 overall pick....unless they're dumb enough to give to us :p

Wouldn't mind if Cleveland gave us their Eagles pick (#12 in the draft order). I'm okay with The Browns keeping their #1 overall pick....unless they're dumb enough to give to us :p
Thing is it really be dumb? You either get Trubisky/Kizer or Garropolo. Not really so dumb when you weight it up like that is it?

If I was running an NFL team I'd prefer Jimmy to any QB entering the league. That said, we aren't getting the #1 for him. I do, however, have my eye on Cleveland's #12 pick and maybe another pick.

Why do anything in life if you don't strive for #1

Idk man its tuff to even decided if a 1st overall pick is worth it, now if there was a JJ Watt or Randy Moss in the draft I would be tempted. I don't know how but I wonder if there is somehow some way we can keep both Brady and JG after next season the biggest problem is convincing JG to be a backup another 2yrs unless by some weird chance Brady retires after next year (doubt it) or we pay JG starter money idk

Same crowd that thinks SF was gonna hire Nick and Josh and bring JG along thinks JG will get us a first round pick. I'm thinking 2nd round at best, and most likely outcome is JG plays for us next year and goes free agent after. People here taking the homer point of view instead of the other GM's point of view.

IDK what other teams value him as but if i don't get a top 10 pick or the value of a top 10 pick i don't trade him.

Poll poorly worded
We'd WANT the best possible pick(s).
What do you EXPECT would be better.

I expect in the teens plus a 3rd or 4th next year IF he is traded.
I doubt that happens
, because we won't get that good an offer.
I would not give away a player who is a decent backup at the very least for less.

I really, really wonder what the Pats think of Brissette. All the special treatment this rook received vs how past rookies were treated. Means what? They're desperate to accelerate the development of a #2 QB given they expect JAG to be traded, or they see Bisquick as a potential Garapollo equivalent over time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back