PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll:If Brady wins SB 55, the Pats Dynasty 30 for 30 is?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

If Brady wins SB 55, the Pats Dynasty 30 for 30 is?

• Kind of a mess?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fine

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Complicated?

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Or no?

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

doctahwhodat

On the Roster
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
If Brady wins SB 55, the Pats Dynasty 30 for 30 is?

What pats 30 for 30?

I know brady has a doc about his 9 Superbowls coming out, which will now be 10 episodes instead of 9 I presume.

It helps to further legitimize the Patriots for casual fans who don't read beyond headlines and think their success was due to the dark arts.

Brady will have more wins than any other NFL Franchise.

Tom Brady will be considered a f***ing Jedi if he wins this Sunday!

It will show that Brady was really always better than Montana because when Brady moved to a new franchise, he got them a SB win rather than merely making a championship game.

But otherwise, when you think Montana, you don't really focus too much on the KC days

What does it means?
30 for 30 is a ESPN show....they usually do a show on a single player/athlete or a single team.... there have been some good ones like the Matt Hoffman one, the Fab Five, and a few others.... Basically a documentary on said athlete/team...about an hour long.

it is what it is... a retrospective of the New England Patriots Dynasty

I think a lot of people are missing one thing here... Nothing Tom does going forward reflects poorly on what the Patriots accomplished. Nothing he does going forward has anything to do with the Patriots.

We all love him, but come on, he no longer plays for the Patriots. I get some people like to stalk their ex, but the level of brady-mania here is kinda pathetic. Let it go. He is no longer your quarterback, if you are a Patriots fan. If you feel such a burning passion for him, and are a Brady fan, then go join the Bucs message boards.

If only we kept Chad Jackson.

I think The Last Dance is probably a better parallel than 30 for 30. You can't even do one year of the Patriots Dynasty in 30 minutes much justice. I think if they did that for the Patriots Dynasty the ending would be different if the Bucs win.

Part of the reason this will never happen is Tom no matter what he really thinks will never throw haymakers at Bill like Jordan did at Krause and others. I don't think people will tune in for 8 episodes of The Patriots Dynasty meets the Lego movie.

65668321.jpg

It will show that Brady was really always better than Montana because when Brady moved to a new franchise, he got them a SB win rather than merely making a championship game.

But otherwise, when you think Montana, you don't really focus too much on the KC days
To be fair to Joe he had some bad injuries that shortened his career from playing in a rougher era. I think he was knocked out of that AFCCG so it’s hard to know how it would’ve gone if he played the whole game. Considering how battered he must’ve been at the end of his career that’s a remarkable accomplishment.

To be fair to Joe he had some bad injuries that shortened his career from playing in a rougher era. I think he was knocked out of that AFCCG so it’s hard to know how it would’ve gone if he played the whole game. Considering how battered he must’ve been at the end of his career that’s a remarkable accomplishment.

True, I was only mentioning it though to show that we hardly ever think about him in KC.

It amazes me though that I can't remember people detracting from Joe just because Steve Young/George Siefert went on to win 2 more.

Brady hasn't won any superbowls......teams he has QBed for have won 6
And they don't win without him. He's made that pretty clear with only his first season with the Bucs who were 7-9 last season with mostly the same team.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back