PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: Are you keeping BB as head coach because of what he has done in the past or because you believe he is doing a good job currently?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Are you keeping BB because of his past or present?

• Past

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Present

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Neither - Fire him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady6

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Happy new year, everyone!

I have a quick poll.

--

When I think about Belichick, it heavily weighs on what he did in the past as the motivation for keeping him. That said, there are times in the Lions and Packers games when his game planning shows up. I would love to get other members' opinions.

I'm not keeping him. I don't own the Patriots or another NFL franchise.

(3...2...1)

He did not do a good enough job overall this year, but I want to keep him not because of past success…but seriously who could we replace BB with?

It is all young inexperienced offensive coaches or retread HCs….

Twisting my arm, I’d say the only coaches I would want to replace BB if he were to be fired would be Sean Payton, Mike Tomlin, John Harbaugh, Mike Vrabel, Andy Reid, Josh McDaniels, Brian Daboll, Brian Flores, Pete Carroll, Sean McVay, Kyle Shanny, and ???? And of the list above…only 2 would be available right now…

Let BB go for Shula’s record while rebuilding this team on the fly….don’t think we will find a better choice.

He did not do a good enough job overall this year, but I want to keep him not because of past success…but seriously who could we replace BB with?
I hate this question. They're going to have to replace him with someone at some point. Who's the guy who replaces him? Dunno. That's for the Krafts to decide and they're going to have to make that choice in the next couple of years due to either age or performance.

He's already staying - I'm cool with people talking about their thoughts about whether or not this is a critical year coming up, whether or not they think he'll turn things around, whether or not he should be here beyond next season if he doesn't, etc. But another "Fire Bill" thread right now or "why you would keep Bill" isn't going to allow us to have a productive discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down