PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

billdog3484

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
guys...this is ridiculous.

we are in super bowl week. why are we talking about frickin politics here?

we cannot let this distract us.

in 2007 it was the stupid Rams SB Spy video
in 2014 it was the dumb deflategate nonsense

can we please keep any political talk in the political forum. i dont care what your political views are. i only care what your football views are. lets please enjoy a super bowl week for once

I second that emotion...

Not seeing much here right now. IMO a lot of odd and slightly OT threads are to be expected particularly with a 2 week break but now that we are within 7 days i expect people will probably focus more as it draws near.

Not seeing much here right now. IMO a lot of odd and slightly OT threads are to be expected particularly with a 2 week break but now that we are within 7 days i expect people will probably focus more as it draws near.

Obviously you got up late this morning.

I second that emotion...
I agree, let's start shifting the focus toward the game. If people would like to help out, I think it would be great to get a little help pulling links or interesting articles out of Atlanta and posting them on here to get some additional insight on this match-up.

I'll be doing that when I get out of work tonight (as well as posting some things from media day) but if anyone wants to shift gears and post them here today, that would obviously help.

...Tell me now?
54c757cf86a603fd8772e1e61c38bdff.jpg

Now THIS thread is a winner.

IGNORE THREAD works beautifully for that stuff :D

I'm not one to do the "ignore" thing (except for a spat during 2011-2012 when it got insufferable around here), but it's tempting.

@Ian, in that spirit, I'll see if I can do some homegrown analysis and post it or something.

guys...this is ridiculous.

we are in super bowl week. why are we talking about frickin politics here?

we cannot let this distract us.

in 2007 it was the stupid Rams SB Spy video
in 2014 it was the dumb deflategate nonsense

can we please keep any political talk in the political forum. i dont care what your political views are. i only care what your football views are. lets please enjoy a super bowl week for once

I think this is the kinda "distraction" that makes us all humans :)

Again, for the sake of not clogging the board with another thread, I'll close it but as I mentioned, let's shift the focus toward the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents