PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please ban Pats Supporters who want the Colts to win thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...you are kidding yourself....the media's obsession with Pay-aton will NEVER go away. If they win.....get ready for a ENTIRE offseason lovefest for manning by the talking heads. You think the commercials are bad now and really ANNOYING........wait until you see how many more....and how much more annoying they will become once he wins the big one....and all the specials showing Pay-a-ton as a kid, and playing in college..etc....And then there will be next season........and the next one after that....etc,.......

You know how every year in the PGA when they cover a Major tournament....and Tiger Woods is near the top of the leaderboard....we are all beseiged by ENDLESS video of Tiger Woods' life story....this is exactly what will happen with Peyton.....enough to make me sick already just thinking about it...!!! One mans opinion
I think you'll get everything you said whether the Colts win or lose. After all, we have so far with Peyton never having won it all. Or, do you think the media will forget about Peyton if he fails to go all the way this time. Alex Rodriguez hasn't won it all and look at the ridiculous coverage he continues to get. We're stuck with both of them until they retire. But the main point I was trying to make is that maybe the Colts let down if they win tomorrow, like most super bowl winners have in the last 10 years.

Man...you are kidding yourself....the media's obsession with Pay-aton will NEVER go away. If they win.....get ready for a ENTIRE offseason lovefest for manning by the talking heads. You think the commercials are bad now and really ANNOYING........wait until you see how many more....and how much more annoying they will become once he wins the big one....and all the specials showing Pay-a-ton as a kid, and playing in college..etc....And then there will be next season........and the next one after that....etc,.......

You know how every year in the PGA when they cover a Major tournament....and Tiger Woods is near the top of the leaderboard....we are all beseiged by ENDLESS video of Tiger Woods' life story....this is exactly what will happen with Peyton.....enough to make me sick already just thinking about it...!!! One mans opinion

That would absolutely ruin football for me... phuck sakes.

I just vomit in my mouth after that "vision of dorkness."

Am I the only one who thinks Manning is like Beaver (on leave it to beaver)?

Bump, purely for my own ego and the fact I am done with last night's tickling victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes