PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pizza to the face at Sox game

That guy looked like he was ready to woop someone's ass.

That's why it doesn't pay to go to games. The victim is all liquored up and his ego is all inflated ready to fight. Plus he's in a piblic setting on tv and in front of his friends so he probably feels like he has to retaliate or he'll be perceived as a wimp.

Best place to watch is at home. Antics like that by adults ruin it for kids. And I wouldn't want to bring my kids to games to subject them to that adolescent immature savage like behavior.

That's why it doesn't pay to go to games. The victim is all liquored up and his ego is all inflated ready to fight. Plus he's in a piblic setting on tv and in front of his friends so he probably feels like he has to retaliate or he'll be perceived as a wimp.

Or he was justifiably pissed because someone hit him with a pizza.

Guy in Pats jacket throws a pizza at a Sox fan. Hmmm. I think Tunescribe was dragged to a Sox game and took out his frustrations.

Regards,
Chris

P.S. After watching the Youtube clip, I've gotta say I'm shocked at the lack of play the mondo beer spillage is getting. All the talk is pizza 24/7, but no sympathy for the spilling of the sacred beverage.

Last edited:
Guy in Pats jacket throws a pizza at a Sox fan. Hmmm. I think Tunescribe was dragged to a Sox game and took out his frustrations.

Regards,
Chris

P.S. After watching the Youtube clip, I've gotta say I'm shocked at the lack of play the mondo beer spillage is getting. All the talk is pizza 24/7, but no sympathy for the spilling of the sacred beverage.

Even better, did anyone see the diving one-handed catch that fan made, all without spilling a drop? Awesome!

Look, most of us can tolerate your blather about the Dolphins, but when you start posting baseball in this forum you've crossed the line. Please take it to the baseball forum or zip it.

Actually the pizza thrower was wearing a Pats jacket. Your vitriol and agenda is borderline sociopathic. Get a life.

Did you guys see this on ESPN? And if you were involved please step forward. lol

Totally classic. I love it when Orsillio and Remy were trying to figure out what the heck that guy's motivation/thinking was. One of the more random things I've seen at a ball game.

Those of you who've never been in the North East should keep in mind that the ONLY place there's animosity between Pats and Sox fans is right here, on this very message board. 99% of the time its impossible for Sox and Pats fans to fight because we're the exact same people.

Please tell me that one of you guys was the guy who either A) got hit with a slice of pizza at Fenway yesterday or B) the guy (in a Pats jacket) who threw the pizza.

Did you guys see this on ESPN? And if you were involved please step forward. lol
Well they only showed it on ESPN about 30 times during the day, so most people probably saw it. They should have arrested that guy who threw the pizza. I don't know why everyone thinks it's so funny given what happened when someone once threw a beer at Ron Artest.

Those of you who've never been in the North East should keep in mind that the ONLY place there's animosity between Pats and Sox fans is right here, on this very message board. 99% of the time its impossible for Sox and Pats fans to fight because we're the exact same people.

+1,000. Bigots are haters (that's you tuna fish). . . .

Was the pizza thrower confused about who was at bat? When your team is batting, you always try to interfere with any ball that you have the right legally to interfere with -- that is, one that's coming down outside the field of play.

You only get out of the way when it's the other team at bat -- that was Bartman's mistake. The guy who got hit with the pizza did exactly the right thing. He actually kept J.D. Drew's at bat alive. If Drew had hit a homer, the guy would have been a hero.
Perfect analysis AZ. The only thing I would add is that it was sacrilegious for the guy to throw and waste perfectly good food, especially pizza. Of course, that's coming from an Italian here. :p

Not to mention the fact that a slice of pizza at Fenway costs like $12.00

Well they only showed it on ESPN about 30 times during the day, so most people probably saw it. They should have arrested that guy who threw the pizza. I don't know why everyone thinks it's so funny given what happened when someone once threw a beer at Ron Artest.

True but there was a massive fight going on and the guy who got hit with the pizza didn't run over and start beating the crap out an innocent person who was sitting next to the pizza-thrower.

True but there was a massive fight going on and the guy who got hit with the pizza didn't run over and start beating the crap out an innocent person who was sitting next to the pizza-thrower.

true, and my rule of thumb is that you never waste a good piece of pizza no matter what the cause

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back