PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh Looking to Hit Brady After Whistle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. If it gives the rule-breaker an advantage, though, most sports then adjust the penalty to the advantage. In soccer, for instance, if you use deliberately use your hand to prevent a goal (ex. for goalies) it is not only a penalty kick, but you are given a red card and you're thrown out of the game. That is a huge advantage for the other team. Unless of course it is in the final minutes of a game. At that point, there is no remedy for someone deliberately breaking the rules.

In basketball, if you grab someone from behind on a breakaway with no attempt at the ball, the opposing team not only gets free throws, but they also get the ball. This should be enough to prevent players from doing that.

There has to be a difference between doing it in the heat of the battle, and having a pregame conspiracy to do so.

It's calles the eye test. If you think Brady and Matt Moore are treated the samein terms of calls great.

And I gave several examples you wanna be cool kids ignore.

Brissett tooks hits that would have been a flag for Tom. I've seen R.T. take many hits that would have resulted in a flag for Tom

Brady is one of rhe toughest QB's Ive ever seen. Too say he doesn't get calls is naive and foolish.

What's next MJ didn't get calls?
Two different sports bud. Brady has absorbed shots, for instance from Dumervil in 2012, that haven't been flags in that week but would have been flags in other weeks. Your example, like your argument in this entire thread, is trash. You've moved the goal posts and tossed out logical fallacies throughout it. Perhaps it's time to retire?

Retire? Sounds like you take this a little too seriously?

I live in Boston. Been a fan my entire life. Simply stated that at times Brady has gotten calls other don't?

You and others want to disagree thats fine. Doesn’t make me a troll or anything else.

Look at my my posts. Theres more football info, content in them then most here. Not pointless wanna be forum hero stuff. Its mostly in the draft forum and I find those posters are much better overall and no doubt don't post on here for obvious reasons.

I'll continue to be a Pats fan through and through. Post intelligent football content. Breakdown players and teams etc

You can go **** yourself.

Retire? Sounds like you take this a little too seriously?

I live in Boston. Been a fan my entire life. Simply stated that at times Brady has gotten calls other don't?

You and others want to disagree thats fine. Doesn’t make me a troll or anything else.

Look at my my posts. Theres more football info, content in them then most here. Not pointless wanna be forum hero stuff. Its mostly in the draft forum and I find those posters are much better overall and no doubt don't post on here for obvious reasons.

I'll continue to be a Pats fan through and through. Post intelligent football content. Breakdown players and teams etc

You can go **** yourself.

When someone tries this hard to tell us how informative and knowledgeable they are, it is usually a sign of insecurity.

I will GLADLY take an extra 15 yards for a late him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back