PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh Looking to Hit Brady After Whistle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The officiating at last weeks Texans game simply SUCKED N the crowd let them know they SUCKED. I sorta knew refs generally let players play n don't blow the whistle during the playoffs. Nevertheless, if it's egregious YOU CALL IT!!

There is a reason most of the good posters don't post on the main.

Answer the question.

Does Fitzpatrick, Moore, RG3 get the same respect Brady does, in terms of calls?

Their all treated the same?

Apparently not! The numbers say that Buffalo was the top recipient from 2009-2015.

I forget, who was Buffalo's QB from 2009-2012?

I guess those guys actually get more "respect".

This is casual fan thinking.

We beat team X and they beat B. So we should beat team B.

NFL doesn't work like that.

A T could be great going up against speed but not power.

Just bc Cannon played great against someone who is better doesn't mean he'll handle someone else.

Umm and entire seasons worth of play? He handled everyone at least this year. Guess you haven't read/watched any breakdown of his play this year. I have. It's not "common" fan thinking.

Your view is a Felger and Mazz special.

There is a reason most of the good posters don't post on the main.

Answer the question.

Does Fitzpatrick, Moore, RG3 get the same respect Brady does, in terms of calls?

Their all treated the same?

Yeah, they do. Look, your argument was pure garbage. That's not the fault of the main forum. That's your own fault. If you had stated that all quarterbacks in the NFL are treated too lightly with regard to calls, I'd have agreed. But you singled out Brady. So, with that being stated, name one instance.

Yes all QB's are treated equally.

You're focusing way too much on 90%.

Brady gets calls other QB's dont get.

Do you watch football besides the Pats?

Okay... so name one. All we need is the game and the year. Most of us follow the team enough to remember what you're talking about and maybe we just need our memories refreshed. I would hurry up with that reference, though, because you're getting your ass handed to you pretty good in this thread.

Umm and entire seasons worth of play? He handled everyone at least this year. Guess you haven't read/watched any breakdown of his play this year. I have. It's not "common" fan thinking.

Your view is a Felger and Mazz special.

First off I knew about Cannon before 99% here.

Not once did I say he'd have trouble w/ Bud.

I simply pointed out that its casual fan thinking to think he'll have success against someone bc he had a great game against Miller.

Each game, play is completely different.

Your obviously trying to put words in my mouth.

I simply pointed out that its casual fan thinking to think he'll have success against someone bc he had a great game against Miller.

You keep trying don't you? Are you Felger? Just like him saying that Ben could easily have a great game Sunday, when he hasn't had a great road game all year, and 78 rating.

When you've played a full season of footballs, and player X has performed the same against everyone, why would it change now? It's this line of thinking that makes no sense. At some point, you have to take factual evidence and apply it confidently to a future event.

LHpaw.jpg

I think we were trying to put some logic in your posts...our bad.

Yes all QB's are treated equally.

You're focusing way too much on 90%.

Brady gets calls other QB's dont get.

Do you watch football besides the Pats?

Yes I do watch other games.

In 2016, the refs have called only two RtP calls on hits to Tom all year. One was on Kam the other was last Sat night.

You have convinced yourself of something that is happening when it really isn't.

Okay... so name one. All we need is the game and the year. Most of us follow the team enough to remember what you're talking about and maybe we just need our memories refreshed. I would hurry up with that reference, though, because you're getting your ass handed to you pretty good in this thread.

Apparently you can't think for yourself.

Brissett in week 3.

Ive seen Alex Smith, Tannehill and Cam all take shots that would have been a flag for 12.

You keep trying don't you? Are you Felger? Just like him saying that Ben could easily have a great game Sunday, when he hasn't had a great road game all year, and 78 rating.

When you've played a full season of footballs, and player X has performed the same against everyone, why would it change now? It's this line of thinking that makes no sense. At some point, you have to take factual evidence and apply it confidently to a future event.

Cannon has had a great year. Doesn't mean he won't have trouble again at some point.
Again putting words in my mouth. When did I say anything about Ben?

Apparently you can't think for yourself.

Brissett in week 3.

Ive seen Alex Smith, Tannehill and Cam all take shots that would have been a flag for 12.

And I've seen Brady take shots in some weeks that weren't flagged that would have been flagged for Brady in other weeks. Refs miss calls for everyone sometimes. Your point?

So basically you can't even name one instance and you were just talking out of your ass. Also, pretty hilarious to use Cam Newton as an example when...

I said 90% and you bring up Cam Newton. A LB playing QB. Not exactly the argument Id make.

You're not good at this lol.

Cannon has had a great year. Doesn't mean he won't have trouble again at some point.
Again putting words in my mouth. When did I say anything about Ben?

I used Ben as a refererence used by Felger to make a similar argument to yours. Substitute Cannon for Ben and you might as well be the same person saying the same thing.

What is Tomlin running over there, a play pen?
That's two breakdowns of discipline in a week.
Can you imagine the headlines on HSPN and the fines from the League if Ninkovich said he was planning to hit Big Ben late? Give me a ****ing break!

Brady was hit 23 times in last years AFCCG. And despite that, and despite being the most injured team in football, they came a field goal away from going to the SB. Brady isn't afraid to get hit.

I used Ben as a refererence used by Felger to make a similar argument to yours. Substitute Cannon for Ben and you might as well be the same person saying the same thing.

I'm stating something that is common knowledge.

You are putting words in my mouth and running with it. Forget about Bud or Miller.

Cannon has been an all pro but at some point will struggle again. Not saying this week.

People here act like bc he had success against Miller he wont struggle again.

Suggs used to struggle against Levi Brown. Brown isn't a HOF or anything special but that particular guy gave him trouble.

Literally all Im saying but the homers and wanna be's like to pile on bc most have limited football knowledge, experience and like to look cool on a mb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick