PHOTO: Incredible Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I posted this on Twitter but it more or less needs to be pointed out given our recent discussions here. Just a wonderful moment, and one that certainly brings a tear to your eye when you take in the enormity of what it means not just to Tom Brady, but obviously his family as well. Just incredible.

Tom and his family is dealing with his mom being sick while his name is dragged through the mud for months. Over something that didn't even happen. :mad:

I'm so glad we won. So happy For Tom and his entire family. I wish the absolute best for his mom.

She really had cancer. That was chemo..... Oh My God. the SHXTs our QB had to go through this season....

What a SB! What a team! What a Man!
was anyone doubting she had cancer?

The first four Super Bowls, I was thinking about me. My team, I could say my team won.

This one I didn't give a crap about me. This was all for Tom and that picture makes me so happy. I love you, TB12.

As if we haven't had enough emotions already tied to this game! What a picture!!! The two most important women in Tom Brady's life are embracing after that thrilling 4th quarter and overtime.

May God bless Mrs. Brady with good health and many more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes