PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PHOTO: Brady Family Visits Qatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a boss ... :D

Last edited:
keytar-detail-1.jpg

What a life. Brady's kids are growing up in a golden cocoon.

From the article: “During his visit to Qatar, Tom Brady will be hosted by Her Excellency Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad Al Thani to some of the country’s most prestigious national gems and historic landmarks which includes the Museum of Islamic Art; a visit to Al Shaqab, an ultramodern equestrian facility; Khalifa International Stadium and a trip to enjoy the spectacular landscapes in Qatar’s sealine desert and will conclude by attending the opening ceremony of Qatar National Library.”

Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad Al Thani...so...my ex-wife ended up in Qatar? I knew she left the country in disguise but THIS is ridiculous
What did she do to you to become an asylum seeker?

I found out she was poisoning my Wheaties with ricin...fortunately, I have a built in immunity because of all the Castor Oil I had to drink as a kid...;)

I found out she was poisoning my Wheaties with ricin...fortunately, I have a built in immunity because of all the Castor Oil I had to drink as a kid...;)
Man, I'll bet that fooled HER! Then you alerted the FBI, she hightailed it to Qatar and the rest is history. Interesting, though, that you've both been close enough to Tom Brady in recent months to see him in the flesh. It's a small world after all.

What is up with the white v-neck t-shirt Tom?? Gisele usually dresses you better than that.. least amount of style that he has shown in a long time... probably not fruit of the loom.

Good for him bringing Best Buddies to the Mideast...

From the article: “During his visit to Qatar, Tom Brady will be hosted by Her Excellency Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad Al Thani to some of the country’s most prestigious national gems and historic landmarks which includes the Museum of Islamic Art; a visit to Al Shaqab, an ultramodern equestrian facility; Khalifa International Stadium and a trip to enjoy the spectacular landscapes in Qatar’s sealine desert and will conclude by attending the opening ceremony of Qatar National Library.”
I'm sorry but if I was a kid I'd be board to death with that. Come to think of it, I would be as an adult.

It's too bad they are so famous, they can't wait in line 1 hr to go on Space Mountain. :p

What a parents' combined net worth of $800m provides them....

Gotta admit I'm wicked pissed because on my family visit with Her Excellency we did not get to tour the equestrian facility.

Hummus, Taboulehi, Fava beans, Hibiscus tea, Garbanzo beans.

I believe that Brady is going to like it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes