PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Philly already planning a victory parade- again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsfanin Philly

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't these clowns learn from 2005 when leaked reports of a planned parade down Broad Street became bulletin board material.?Well, they're at it again. They are so confident/****y, I have employees asking Tues or Wed off to attend the parade. News media is treating the game as a foregone conclusion. Tap the brakes Bubba, are't you supposed to win first???

Eagles Are So Confident for Super Bowl That a Parade Date Has Already Been Set
>>>>>
History tends to repeat itself, and some overconfidence has once again set in on the Eagles' side; just as they did in 2005, they have already made postgame plans for a victory parade after Super Bowl Sunday:

#Eagles already have a Super Bowl parade date set Eagles already have a Super Bowl parade date set – NFL Update

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) January 30, 2018

Bill Belichick used this inspiration 13 years ago before the Pats' victory, and it can be seen in the video below: >>>>>>
-------------------------------

Update: Patriots will surely use Philly Eagles leaked parade plans as motivation

Oh ffs. Every team in every championship game does this because you need to plan out permits and logistic well in advance. Belichick has used it as motivation before which is fine whatever works for the players but it’s stupid for fans to get angry about it.

Seriously, you can't even take an official tinkle in a government toilet without three different permits and union rep supervising. You think teams are going to try to hammer out parade route logistics (not to mention safety and security concerns) in 24 hours just to avoid bad juju?

Also Brett Favre will give them a pep talk. It's like the whole world against us lol. Good!

Seriously, you can't even take an official tinkle in a government toilet without three different permits and union rep supervising. You think teams are going to try to hammer out parade route logistics (not to mention safety and security concerns) in 24 hours just to avoid bad juju?

who cares, as long as it motivates the boys. you keep plans like this under wraps until after the game.

who cares, as long as it motivates the boys. you keep plans like this under wraps until after the game.

I refuse to believe that this is going to actually work to motivate a single Patriot more than they were already motivated to win this game.

I refuse to believe that this is going to actually work to motivate a single Patriot more than they were already motivated to win this game.

i think it depends on the player. rodney harrison used to get motivated by stuff like this, and we’ve seen TB12 go after overconfident DBs who run their mouth prior to a game.

Also Brett Favre will give them a pep talk. It's like the whole world against us lol. Good!

That's OK, they are using Favre because he beat the Patriots in a Superbowl. The Patriots will counter by starting Tom Brady, the last QB to beat the Eagles in a Superbowl.

i think it depends on the player. rodney harrison used to get motivated by stuff like this, and we’ve seen TB12 go after overconfident DBs who run their mouth prior to a game.

I'm not sure the TB12 one is a good example. If he's going after that DB because the matchup is favorable, he would have done that anyway. If he's going after a DB that DOESN'T present a favorable matchup just to shove it in his face, it's actually a detriment to the team, not a boon.

are they trying to rub it more to the vikings?

But why do you even ponder passing, this is not Detroit man! This is the super bowl. That line always gets me. Maybe favre will teach Foles some gunslinging techniques.

Doesn't every team that wins always have the parade on the Tuesday after the game?

I'm not sure the TB12 one is a good example. If he's going after that DB because the matchup is favorable, he would have done that anyway. If he's going after a DB that DOESN'T present a favorable matchup just to shove it in his face, it's actually a detriment to the team, not a boon.

TB12 was clearly throwing at Anthony Smith in 2007, and he looked to be targetting Jalen Ramsey a few weeks ago. If belichick thought that it wouldn’t have motivated at least some of the players, he wouldn’t have brought up the parade plans just prior to SB39.

Philly fans always blowing their cheese steak loads prematurely

Bill used it last time in the meeting room

12up.com is such a garbage site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back