PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: Pats-Chiefs in Home Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm okay with this. To me, if it wasn't Atlanta, it was the only other feasible choice.

It will be a good game. Not a guaranteed win. But the rest of the season isn't exactly a gauntlet, so getting one of the tough games out of the way early will be good.

Hopefully it doesn't end like the last time the Patriots opened against the Chiefs.

The only interesting things about the schedule release is where the BYE will be and what games follows our MNF.

Apart from that I think we might play @Miami at TNF sometime early in the year where there is a bigger chance that the two teams will be close in terms of standings.

That's a great game to open. Very competitive

Yeah but who are the Chefs?

hqdefault.jpg

Meh...ok then...

tenor.gif

Wanted Atlanta, but whatever.

I saw somewhere that the current prediction is Atlanta opening their new stadium on SNF

Pretty irrelevant. Play the teams on the schedule, make the playoffs, hopefully get a bye & home field, win the big one.

Just tell me where they place the bye week...

Get one of the tough teams out of the way early is a good thing. Should be a good game.

I think it's a decade and running of having a short week playing against Manning or last year Denver without him on short rest so I won't be surprised when that continues.

Anybody else excited about doing some at home tailgating starting mid-afternoon on that thursday? It's time like these that make me love the fact I can make my own work schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back