PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: Brady "Unlikely" to Retire

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really a report. He flat out said that in his presser.

Why is anybody suggesting the Colts lmao? To play with who?

As I said dozens of times here, Brady is 43 this year. He has made enough money, he's not chasing money. He's chasing Lombardis.

He's not uprooting his whole family to another state just to make a few more dollars. He knows he needs Belichick, his system, and Kraft as leverage to win anything.

At 43 he's not going to learn a new offensive system, get acquainted with new OC, new HC, dozens of players, etc.

He's staying right here. They'll resign him for 2 more years, retool the offense, and give this dynasty another couple of shots.

IF I was Brady I wouldn't come back to this Untalented Team on the Offensve side of the ball. We have no real threat at WR: Zero TE's and a Second year First Round RB who's just average. Brady needs to go to a Team with a good supporting cast. Not a Team with Harry and Sanu who can't get separation. Brady has Two years left Tops I wouldn't waste them here. Too bad we Drafted poorly in a good Draft year. We still need WR's and TE's: Brady ain't wasting his Final years with Rookies and I wouldn't blame him.

As I said dozens of times here, Brady is 43 this year. He has made enough money, he's not chasing money. He's chasing Lombardis.

He's not uprooting his whole family to another state just to make a few more dollars. He knows he needs Belichick, his system, and Kraft as leverage to win anything.

At 43 he's not going to learn a new offensive system, get acquainted with new OC, new HC, dozens of players, etc.

He's staying right here. They'll resign him for 2 more years, retool the offense, and give this dynasty another couple of shots.

Wishful thinking who are we going to outbid for the TE and WR's Brady needs to compete??:confused: It's Brady's call let's see if BB:rolleyes: can win without Him. I know how I feel about that: thank you Tom Brady the Greatest QB ever.:cool:

IF I was Brady I wouldn't come back to this Untalented Team on the Offensve side of the ball. We have no real threat at WR: Zero TE's and a Second year First Round RB who's just average. Brady needs to go to a Team with a good supporting cast. Not a Team with Harry and Sanu who can't get separation. Brady has Two years left Tops I wouldn't waste them here. Too bad we Drafted poorly in a good Draft year. We still need WR's and TE's: Brady ain't wasting his Final years with Rookies and I wouldn't blame him.

You realize there is a whole offseasons right? You really think bill is not going to make any moves? They can go out and get Odell Beckham who is basically begging to come to new england

You realize there is a whole offseasons right? You really think bill is not going to make any moves? They can go out and get Odell Beckham who is basically begging to come to new england

The Homers here won't have it OBJ is a selfish premadonna scum or haven't you heard??

The Homers here won't have it OBJ is a selfish premadonna scum or haven't you heard??

I doubt bill cares what Homer's think.

And He is way more normal than antonio brown who the same Homer's lament we cut

@TommyBrady12 I know you thought the Patriots would beat the Titans. Offense haven't been consistent in weeks. I am sure Brady is gushing over playing with Harry - Sanu and Meyers in 2020.... NOT! Again tell me who are the Patriots going to outbid for the Players Brady needs to compete?? Both parties have a chance to move on BB and Brady that is... I am sure whatever happens you'll say that you knew it all along. Homers bend with the wind.

Wow the disagrees:rolleyes: people who questioned the way BB handled the Offense was capped on all year by the Homers. Harry will help the Offense and the Sanu Trade was the best thing since slice bread.:rolleyes: Come on Homers spin it this will be fun Offseason I can't wait for Brady's decisions. I think he goes elsewhere.

Wow the disagrees:rolleyes: people who questioned the way BB handled the Offense was capped on all year by the Homers. Harry will help the Offense and the Sanu Trade was the best thing since slice bread.:rolleyes: Come on Homers spin it this will be fun Offseason I can't wait for Brady's decisions. I think he goes elsewhere.
Peyton was given Demaryius, Decker, Welker, and Julius Thomas and set league on fire on his new team.

Wishful thinking who are we going to outbid for the TE and WR's Brady needs to compete??:confused: It's Brady's call let's see if BB:rolleyes: can win without Him. I know how I feel about that: thank you Tom Brady the Greatest QB ever.:cool:

They'll figure something out. Certainly easier route to a Lombardi trophy for both parties, than Tom going elsewhere to start a new life on and off the field at 43. He'll be back here for 2 last rodeos.

Brady odds:
Back with NE at least for 2020: 75%
Retire: 10%
Chargers: 5%
Field: 10%

What about Brady to the Browns? If Josh goes there, they have 50 mil in cap space. Baker Mayfield regressed this year, so having 1 or 2 years to learn from the bench might benefit him.

In Cleveland, Brady would have OBJ and Landry, Njouka, and an Elite RB in Chubb. The Browns could also sign AB and give Brady the best Wrs core he has ever played with.

That's what you fail to understand though. Another team with good supportive cast is an already playoff contender, and all set at the QB position.

I mean who are these teams with good supporting casts? Ravens? Niners? Packers? They all have great casts but are also set at QB.

Any team who's QB needy is a bottom feeder. Who is going to play for? Which means need a QB? Bengals? Broncos? LOL... Tom is good, but even Tom can't compensate for lack of talent (see this year's talent). You need system, you need great coaches, etc.

Brady won't win **** with any team out there that needs a QB. Teams that have good rosters are all set at QB, and teams that need a QB are **** all around, and Brady knows he won't win Jack with those organizations.

At 43 I don't see him telling his wife and kids they are moving to the South, the West, or anywhere in between.

@TommyBrady12 I know you thought the Patriots would beat the Titans. Offense haven't been consistent in weeks. I am sure Brady is gushing over playing with Harry - Sanu and Meyers in 2020.... NOT! Again tell me who are the Patriots going to outbid for the Players Brady needs to compete?? Both parties have a chance to move on BB and Brady that is... I am sure whatever happens you'll say that you knew it all along. Homers bend with the wind.

This is a team that has won 3 out of the past 5 super bowls. They'll figure it out. I bet you were one of the ones who were jumping off a cliff after 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes