PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton: BB the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

another brillian insightful question from the media. what did you expect him to say. and he said it with OH SO MUCH enthusiasm 'well... coach... B___ ... is the best... blah blah.

I was more interested in the question (that I couldnt hear too well, but believe was about M Cole). He said the only interaction he has had is to say "HI MY NAME IS PEYTON" (Yeah, RIGHT.... the guy who is constantly billed as THE or THE 2d HARDEST STUDYING QB in the league, didnt pull a DB from the team he will face this week aside and go over anything. Totally believable - :rolleyes: )

Cole played 7 out of 90 snaps in the last Denver game; so he definitely had to 'KNOW' the game plan. Whether that helps the donkeys; we'll see. He also got 0 mentions in any of Reiss' extensive writeups (I went back to look) so he had little impact (only [almost] mention was below)

It looked like a pre-set rotation was adopted at cornerback in the first half, just to give ailing players a chance to limit their workload. It showed up on the fifth drive when rookie Justin Green, promoted from the practice squad on Saturday, replaced Aqib Talib.

I wonder if he took his electronic version (or a backup copy) of the playbook with him; he still had a locker while he was signed in denver, so not improbable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST