PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Penalties being considered for the Pats - UPDATED 1/1/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way what happens next depends on what the tape shows.
Not necessarily, as there could be good reason for whatever the tape shows in terms of preparing a documentary on pro scouting.

Feel like I’m talking to like a conspiracy theorist, but after all the lies with Walsh’s Rams practice tape (hey, it turns out he’s lying and doesn’t actually have the tape) Deflategate about k-balls (hey, it turns out the NFL ha does them), fake ball pressures (hey, it turns out those were flat out lies), and the immediate jumping to conclusions when Tripping Tomlin b*tched and moaned about the headsets (hey, turns out the NFL handles the communications), you’d be stupid to take ANY media reports at face value, other than there being an allegation that the league is looking at.

Example: someone on the Bengals CLAIMS the tapes showed the sidelines and field of play for an entire quarter.

This is just a “well, a guy on the opponent said it’s true, so let’s run with it” that always turns these things into scandals. As Pats fans we should at least be skeptical of anything that isn’t proven, and even skeptical of things that are supposedly proven, until there is actual, indisputable evidence of something.

Hell yeah, this is the type of post that everyone on here should be making.

Seriously, some posters here need to go root for a new football team. Or better yet, stop pretending that you root for the Patriots. Like the Pats and BB are going to risk everything to go spy on the freaking Bengals. Hilarious how fragile some people here are. Are you like this in everyday life?

Its perfectly okay to speculate. Least what im doing.

I personally want to believe Patriots. Also, I love our team. However if video is nefarious then its nefarious. All im saying. Its going to be hard explaining it.

Its perfectly okay to speculate. Least what im doing.

I personally want to believe Patriots. Also, I love our team. However if video is nefarious then its nefarious. All im saying. Its going to be hard explaining it.

It’s ok to speculate but if that speculation is that the Patriots intentionally cheated then you should turn your fan card in tonight.

For all the idiots and company shills on ESPN, I have a lot of respect for Scott Van Pelt. What you see is what you get from him.

It’s ok to speculate but if that speculation is that the Patriots intentionally cheated then you should turn your fan card in tonight.
I think its possible its at least possible something or someone I like could do something wrong. I don't know whats on the tape. Also want to say I won't even care because ill support the team.

However Im just saying if the tape is nefarious idk how you explain it

I think its possible its at least possible something or someone I like could do something wrong. I don't know whats on the tape. Also want to say I won't even care because ill support the team.

Could you please stop writing nefarious? This is a football team, not an ISIS beheading.

For all the idiots and company shills on ESPN, I have a lot of respect for Scott Van Pelt. What you see is what you get from him.

I got in a twitter argument with him once about dumping beer on Tyreek Hill and now I want to take it all back.

His on-air schtick sometimes strikes me as a bit contrived and off-putting, but he seems like a good guy with some critical thinking ability and decent regard for right/wrong.

I appreciate his words in this instance quite a lot.

Yeah it's also possible that Brady could get suspended for beating the crap out of Giselle! How do you explain that?

As long as we're making up hypothetical scenarios that damage the team.

Yeah it's also possible that Brady could get suspended for beating the crap out of Giselle! How do you explain that?

As long as we're making up hypothetical scenarios that damage the team.
Lets just wait til we get more details idc enough to speculate on it if it means going against fellow Patriots fans right now. Not worth it.
I want to believe we are innocent anyway

Lets just wait til we get more details idc enough to speculate on it if it means going against fellow Patriots fans right now. Not worth it.
I want to believe we are innocent anyway

Sure, but any more details will exonerate us.

I'm just getting out ahead of this. I'm sick of all of these false cheating accusations. Every single one has proven to be false (except a tiny technical violation relating to location in 2007) and they have been the only thing that have decreased my enjoyment of watching this team. After 20 years of this run, why would this specific instance, which if true would be far more 'nefarious' than anything else we've ever done or accused been accused of doing, be the first one to be true? There's no way it's true and it's just sad to see people on here capitulating already. Some people haven't learned any lessons and it's incredibly frustrating that we have to spend all this time defending the team to non Patriots fan idiots when people on this board don't even give them the benefit of the doubt within hours of news breaking.

The "Adult in the room" just posted a confused gif.

Clearly “TheAdultintheroom” has passed out and his 14-year old is playing around on his laptop.

Like the Pats and BB are going to risk everything to go spy on the freaking Bengals. Hilarious how fragile some people here are. Are you like this in everyday life?
Or ......like a billionaire is going to risk his national reputation to go get handies from Asian temptresses. Hilarious......preposterous

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST