PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pattern suggests Pats will face the Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

pheenix11

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I thought this was interesting, similar to the uniform pattern that paid off in 2001 (red in 1985, white in 1996, blue in 2001)

1st 3 out of 4
2001 Pats beat NFC West (Rams)
2003 Pats beat NFC South (Panthers)
2004 Pats beat NFC East (Eagles)

2nd 3 out of 4
2014 Pats beat NFC West (Seahawks)
2016 Pats beat NFC South (Falcons)
2017 Pats beat NFC East (Eagles)

Clearly the problem with the Giants in 2007 & 2011 was that they came from the wrong division at the wrong time LOL

I also fine it oddly symmetrical that 2007 and 2011 were perfectly spaced apart, 3 years after our last win (2004), 3 years before our next win (2014).

That makes 2009 the mid point (as well as the low point) and restart of the dynasty.

When birds play birds the home team al ways wins, what happens when a patriot plays a cat?

When birds play birds the home team al ways wins, what happens when a patriot plays a cat?

The TB/BB duo has never lost a playoff game to a cat. They have lost to birds twice, horses 4 times, tall humans twice and a man-made "bird" once.

I thought this was interesting, similar to the uniform pattern that paid off in 2001 (red in 1985, white in 1996, blue in 2001)

1st 3 out of 4
2001 Pats beat NFC West (Rams)
2003 Pats beat NFC South (Panthers)
2004 Pats beat NFC East (Eagles)

2nd 3 out of 4
2014 Pats beat NFC West (Seahawks)
2016 Pats beat NFC South (Falcons)
2017 Pats beat NFC East (Eagles)

Clearly the problem with the Giants in 2007 & 2011 was that they came from the wrong division at the wrong time LOL

I also fine it oddly symmetrical that 2007 and 2011 were perfectly spaced apart, 3 years after our last win (2004), 3 years before our next win (2014).

That makes 2009 the mid point (as well as the low point) and restart of the dynasty.

I've posted this before but there's other weird similarities.

The 01 NFCW Rams and Seahawks were both coming off SB victories.

The 02 and 15 games featured the AFCW and NFCS where the reigning MVP lost.

The 03 and 14 Patriots had two Bears players picked up on in FA one via trade. Colvin and Washington in 03 and Bennett and McClellin in 14. Both LBs suffered season ending injuries at different points. Washington and Bennett both left to FA after winning the title.

So playing that out Pederson will have no clock management skills in the SB and Foles will be puking his brains out while taking his time trying to rally.

I've posted this before but there's other weird similarities.

The 01 NFCW Rams and Seahawks were both coming off SB victories.

The 02 and 15 games featured the AFCW and NFCS where the reigning MVP lost.

The 03 and 14 Patriots had two Bears players picked up on in FA one via trade. Colvin and Washington in 03 and Bennett and McClellin in 14. Both LBs suffered season ending injuries at different points. Washington and Bennett both left to FA after winning the title.

So playing that out Pederson will have no clock management skills in the SB and Foles will be puking his brains out while taking his time trying to rally.
I'll take that!

It should also be noted the patriots have never lost ( 2-0) day AFCCG's at home under TB & BB. Furthermore, anytime the Patriots & Eagles both ( 01, 03, 04) play championship games on the same day, the Patriots are undefeated.

Minnesota playing at home in the SB would be a brutal environment.

If we play a “fowl” team, victory is assured. Plus, I’m sure Brady hasn’t forgotten about that 2015 game ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back