PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

new of today

hi...

I was once an unregistered user.

The draft excitement got me to register.

From Oromocto New Brunswick. Been a fan since the Grogan- Sam Bam Cunningham days. Been to 4 games at the old stadium. Would love to get to some at Gillette

Not a season ticket holder
Pats Fan for 45-years

Ed
Rockland,ma. ( south shore )
Born 23 years ago
Been to a handful of games at both fox orough and gillette Stadium
Thrilled that k faulk gets to contribute to the patriots for at least one more year!:)

Mike
Almost 16
First game I remember was Snow Bowl
Cambridge Ma
Not season ticket holder

Have been a season ticket holder for 18 years.

Attended the first game of there existence at BU Field against the Broncos. (10-7 loss. 8 years old )

First game at Schaefer Stadium. ( Traffic nightmare game vs Giants )

First game at Gillette. ( We own you Pitt )

Lifelong hater of all things GangGreen!

Hi Folks,
Been lurking for a while...been a Pat's fan since 1992, partial season ticket holder for a few years...been an avid pro football fan since 1971...

Hey all!

Pat's fan for 43 years! I'm a gal~

Originally from Rye New Hampshire and now living in beautiful Scottsdale AZ!!

I love all of our New England teams!~ Oh and I hate the Jets more than anyone on the planet!

HUGE fan of the NFL I watch almost every game all year... laptops streaming couple of TVs going and chatting online.

My other half is a wonderful man kind loving and perfect, almost he's a Bronco fan Hehee~ He is a Sox fan so I let it fly~

Pleasure meeting you fine folks!

Hi folks!

Born and bred in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK).

Been a Pats fan since 1991, where a visit to the states involved a stop over in Maine. As a fan of football for a few years with no team to follow, I decided to be a Patriot, and have been ever since.

A pleasure to meet you all, and please be nice...Im still learning some of the more intricate nuances of the game.

Cheers

Hi folks!

Born and bred in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK).

Been a Pats fan since 1991, where a visit to the states involved a stop over in Maine. As a fan of football for a few years with no team to follow, I decided to be a Patriot, and have been ever since.

A pleasure to meet you all, and please be nice...Im still learning some of the more intricate nuances of the game.

Cheers
You will notice there are many other Pats fans from the UK here - though I'm not sure how many are from Scotland.

If you have questions about the game then I would encourage you to take a look through this thread: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england.../704059-not-so-stupid-football-questions.html - and if you have other questions of your own, please ask them there; the folks here will be happy to answer them for you.

:welcome:

Hey fellas, I'm from Little Rock, Arkansas, as the name suggests.

I've lived in Southern California and Seattle for 14 years, but I was raised in college football country and as such have never had a pro team I followed that closely growing up. I suppose I fall into the "bandwagon fan" category, because I have no real regional or familial ties to the team.

I really love the Patriots as an organization, they're fun to watch both on and off the field. They seem to do everything the right way. I've been watching them closely since the first Brady era superbowl.

Anyway, I was watching tonight's preseason game and decided to join the forum. I frequent a lot of SEC boards and figured I might as well check this one out too! Even though my fan credentials are lacking, I can honestly say the Pats are my favorite NFL team and I look forward to learning more about them, there is no better sports information source than the modern message board.
Iconcheers.gif

Tammy here.

Not a season ticket holder. I live in Richmond, VA with my husband who is also a die hard Brady fan. Used to live in Boston on Beacon Hill and Newton Corner as well as on Nantucket Island so I've been a Pats fan for over 20 years.

Would love to meet other Pats fans in our area..

Hey all!

Pat's fan for 43 years! I'm a gal~

Originally from Rye New Hampshire and now living in beautiful Scottsdale AZ!!

I love all of our New England teams!~ Oh and I hate the Jets more than anyone on the planet!

HUGE fan of the NFL I watch almost every game all year... laptops streaming couple of TVs going and chatting online.

My other half is a wonderful man kind loving and perfect, almost he's a Bronco fan Hehee~ He is a Sox fan so I let it fly~

Pleasure meeting you fine folks!

Hey fellas, I'm from Little Rock, Arkansas, as the name suggests.

I've lived in Southern California and Seattle for 14 years, but I was raised in college football country and as such have never had a pro team I followed that closely growing up. I suppose I fall into the "bandwagon fan" category, because I have no real regional or familial ties to the team.

I really love the Patriots as an organization, they're fun to watch both on and off the field. They seem to do everything the right way. I've been watching them closely since the first Brady era superbowl.

Anyway, I was watching tonight's preseason game and decided to join the forum. I frequent a lot of SEC boards and figured I might as well check this one out too! Even though my fan credentials are lacking, I can honestly say the Pats are my favorite NFL team and I look forward to learning more about them, there is no better sports information source than the modern message board.
Iconcheers.gif

Tammy here.

Not a season ticket holder. I live in Richmond, VA with my husband who is also a die hard Brady fan. Used to live in Boston on Beacon Hill and Newton Corner as well as on Nantucket Island so I've been a Pats fan for over 20 years.

Would love to meet other Pats fans in our area..

You're going to find a ton of fans from all over the place here. It's a great place for out-of-town fans like ourselves to keep up with what's going on and interact with other Pats fans.

:welcome:

Hello all I am Shua, I have been a pats fan since you could bring your own beer in a cooler and sit on the metal bleachers of Sullivan stadium !!
I am not a season ticket holder though I will be sighning up so I can access tickets before the general public who knows maybe my kids will enjoy them.

I am from Southern RI Coast

My name is Justen Hawkesworth. I was born in Worcester Mass but don't remember anything their because I moved to Miami with my mom when I was 2. I'm a huge Pats and Sox fan. I found this site on the links page over on SoxProspects.com

I'm 15 and my favorite player is Welker.

Name's D. Edwards

Born in Bronx, NY. All of my family are Giants/Yankees fans. I guess I broke the mold when I announced to my family that I liked Boston teams :p.

Fav player all time Randy Moss and Tom Brady. I played WR in highschool and wore Moss's jersey number all throught high school when he played for the Vikings. I am 27.

Hi the name's Andrew. I'm 17 and i've been a fan ever since i could remember. Born and raised in Massachusetts and i'm definitely a die-hard Pat's fan. GO PAT'S!

Hey my name's Henry. I'm 24 years old and I began following the pats since drew bledsoe was on the team back in the 90's. Through thick and thin i've remained a pats fan and always will. Unfortunately i live in jets territory a.k.a. Northern Nj but hopefully ill get to meet other pats fans that live here in nj. so to add to that im such a die hard pats fan that i already bought tickets for when they face the jets in nov. second row by the endzone. Can't wait!

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back