PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

scott from bangor maine. pats fan from birth. 31 years old, physical therapist

derF, from Brooklyn, Ct (the quiet corner, 'cept on Pat's game daze!). I'm a 53 y.o. geek and have been a Pat's ever since I can remember. My dream, to make it to a Pat's home game someday...

Born and raised in the Berkshires, now living on U.S. Canadian border
waiting list member for 12 years
Pats fan since conception

Greetings from San Diego! I'm a Chargers fan, not a Patriots fan. But I AM interested in the Patriots. I like the way Belichick runs his team and some of my favorite players are or were on the Pats: Rodney, Seau, Welker, and Brady. Oh, and I personally thought Spygate was hogwash. I'm not saying they were innocent, but I don't believe it mattered. Of course, I'll use it for the occasional ribbing, but I'm not really interested in smack. I'm just a Charger fan wanting to talk football with non-Charger fans. Especially now that they're 2-3 and the Chargers Message Board is exploding with stupidity.

End rant. I look forward to talking football with you all.

From Dublin (Ireland).
Have become a huge pats fan since visiting Boston in 99.
Saw my first pats game on Sunday in Wembley. Wasn't disappointed.
great day.
A few Bostonians were a little upset at my dislike/darn loathing of Bobo (sic) and U2.
Great day.
Hope to get to gillette soon.

Great to finally post

Another member born and raised in the Berkshires. I'm now living in Boston and have been reading this forum for years now and for some reason finally decided to join today.

Been a fan since I was 5 years old.I am the only Pats fan in my family.

Favorite player:Tom Brady

Have never seen a game at Foxboro but plan to in the next few years if everything goes well.

My name is Nathan and I am from Louisiana. I'm 28 and I have been a Saints Fan since as long as I could remember (4 or 5 years old). The Patriots are my favorite AFC team.

Hey - great to be a member. I joined because I think Eric Mangini is the biggest rat snitch ingrate in the history of professional sports.

Herman
Not a season ticket holder
San Francisco
Fan since '96

Hi. I've been a saints fan since their first game in 1967. When I was a kid, the patriots were my favorite afl team--I liked the team logo and colors. I joined to share a story about my patriots super bowl experience which I'm going to post later on the main football forum. Thanks for allowing me to join.

Never having been to NE, sadly I have not been to a Pats game.

TBH, I have my allegiance (naturally) to The Minnesota Vikings, but I have always greatly admired The Patriots, and am a huge fan of their quality football. The love of my life however is another story! Hailing from Mass, he's an encyclopedic fanatic about the only true team (in his mind), the NE Patriots!

Is there anyone else in this neck of the woods that may know of a good Pats bar to watch the games? :)

Born and raised south of Boston. Hometown fan - Pats, Sox, Bruins, Celts and even a Boston Breakers fan in their short-lived USFL existence.

Have often lurked and enjoyed the generally smart analysis here.

Lots of recent pessimism I think wrought of a fanbase expecting nothing but perfection. Truthfully, it is the bad games and times that make the good times feel so much better.

Anyhoo...

Now a resident in NYC for awhile now, but always a loyal fan of the hometown heroes.

Looking for a good place to do some serious Pat talk, sick of trolls on the other forums I frequented. Knew I was a serious fan when I flipped at the Sugar Bear hit on Stabler, and haven't looked back since. Even watched the Erhardt and Rust teams. From Western Ma in the Berkshire foothills. Usually make a few Sox games a year, but haven't been to a Pats game in a while, although I never miss them on the tube.

From NH, now attending law school in NYC... and keepin' the faith alive.

Last edited:
Born April 6, 1995 in Concord Ma, grew up in Franklin Mass. Lifelong supporter of Sox, Pats, Bruins, and Celtics (IMO i grew up in the best era in Boston sports). Father is an Englishmen and mother is American. Moved to the Twin Cities metro area in 04. Im a Freshman at Minnetonka HS.

From NE Iowa and been a Pats fan since Madden 2000, when I was 9 and picked the Pats because of their colors. I've never been to an NFL game, but my first will be in Foxboro eventually.

From Berlin, Germany, Living in Vienna.

Obviously no season Ticket, but at least I managed to visit all Pats game on european soil this century.

Pats Fan since 2000/2001. In my defence I must say, that 2001 was the first year when I was really following the NFL and I rooted for them before SB XXXVI already.

I have been a Pats Fan since 1970. I have been going to the games since the 1995 season so I have seen most of the Bledsoe and all of the Brady years in person.

Looking forward to participating on the board and seeing what other fans think abotu the team.

Born and raised North of Boston (Melrose) - now living in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. Not a season ticket holder. Hometown fan - Pats, Sox, Bruins, Celts! Been a Pats fan since the early 80's. I have a few prized possessions in my Patriots collection:

• autographed Willie McGinest Jersey
  • autographed football Rosevelt Colvin
  • autographed football Vince Wilfork
  • autographed football Tedy Bruschi

I try to get to at least one Patriots game each year but it's been tough lately!

Last edited:

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back