PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Hello! This is my first message into this site. I have been a Pats fan since the AFL started back in 1960. In fact, somewhere, I still have the original brochure that listed the original 8 teams in the new league. I was born in East Boston and lived in Mass. until 1966, when I graduated from Northeastern. I have seen the Pats play in BU Field, Fenway Park, Harvard Stadium and the old stadium in Foxboro (first Sullivan, then Schaeffer, Stadium) but have never seen a game at the Razor. I look forward to posting messages on a site devoted solely to my favorite team.

Ohiopatsfan

Never been to a NFL game.
A fan since Superbowl XXXIX
Considered one of the few Die Hard Patsfans in the whole country of Belize

Grew up in: Allston, MA
Now live in: southern NH
Not a season ticket holder
Boston Patriots fan since the Nickerson Field days

Joined this site on 2/28/06 and am finally posting :eek:

I'm a life-long Colts fan from South Dakota. (1958) Started lurking on your board during the 'Moss rumors'. Must admit that I enjoyed reading the multiple threads. Really was hoping Marvin would retire so the Colts could have gone after him.;)

Hammer

Franklin, Indiana.
Been a Colts fan ever since I can remember..

Lol, but don't jump on me just because I said I'm a Colts fan. Of course, we are rivals.. But I'm not a troll.

Hey guys,

My name is Den and I live in Nashua, NH. Lifelong Pats fan.

Been active on several other Pats forums, thought I'd check this out.

Also like to give a plug for my site please, link is posted in sig. Please check it out.

looking forward to 08 season. 07 is now a distant memory...

First post here...

born in Quincy, lived in Hull....die hard Pats, B's, Sox, C's fan.

Hi all -- just joined the forum. Patriots fan since 1985 from Iowa. I love breaking down the salary cap, free agency, and the draft. I also run a Patriots Website, thats not quite as cool as this one.

New here, moving to boston in april, pats fan since 96 (when I was 10)

From- Central Mass
Currently- In school in Philly-Which is rough dealing with iggles fans
Fan since early 90s

Been to a bunch of games at the old stadium and Gillete, my favorite has to be the snow bowl game against the 'fins where bruschi scored the only touchdown in the end me and my dad were in

It's been rather fun growing up a Pats fan in Seahawks country. I live in Victoria, BC, which is on Vancouver Island. Seattle is a 1 1/2 hr ferry ride and 2 hour drive away. I started following the Pats around 1993, the year Bledsoe was drafted out of nearby Washington State U. My interest in the NFL was sparked by the classic 49ers/Cowboys battles in the early 90's. Not wanting to follow the crowd, I chose to follow Drew Bledsoe and the New England Patriots. I am excited, as this year the Pats are visiting Seattle, i will get to watch them in person for the first time. I have 1/2 seasons tickets to the Seahawks and seeing 12&54 at Quest is gonna be the greatest game i've been to.

Not a season ticket holder. Unfortunately.
Pats fan since the mid-80's.
Saw my first game at Gillette this past December when the Pats hosted the Jests in some really nasty weather. Planning on making it back down again this fall for a Sept/Oct game instead. LOL

Originally from the UK, started supporting The Pats in 86 the superbowl (First game I ever saw) only been to one game back in 92 against Indy, cant wait for the Seahawks game, (I live in Calgary Alberta now) anyone else going

Fan since 1971. I live in Berkley, MA about 1/2 hour from the Razor. The company has 4 tickets. I go to one game a year the rest are for customers.

Fan since 1971. I live in Berkley, MA about 1/2 hour from the Razor. The company has 4 tickets. I go to one game a year the rest are for customers.
Can I be a customer please. :D

LA Pats Fan

Grew up in Maine
Went to school in Boston
Been a Fan since Steve Grogan played

Now living in Football Purgatory - LA area

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes