PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats workout 8, none of them a QB but 1 was Gronk's brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that Gronk gets a look after Harbor played yesterday. They have very similar skillsets. Either as a possible backup plan, or if they aren't happy with what Derby is showing so far.

Either way, I figured he would be a name they would be tracking.

Storm Johnson sounds like a good possibility. I'd rather see us promote Bishop Sankey at some point though.

Which one is the better power back, Sankey or Storm Johnson? That's what we need, someone to back up Blount before he wears down.

Which one is the better power back, Sankey or Storm Johnson? That's what we need, someone to back up Blount before he wears down.

Not sure of either TBH.
Storm runs hard. Powerful too. But.......can he hold on to the football? Apparently he fumbled so much at UCF that it became annoying. It's really unfortunate because he is a great runner. Tough label to shake once you get it. Also has problems with pass pro which is big here, so if he is looked at at all, he'll probably be a scout team guy.

Someone here was clamoring for Storm Johnson a few weeks ago...they may get their wish.

yes yes yes

though Blount played way better than i thought possible last game so...

Brandin Bryant is a top notch athlete. 289lbs with a 4.84 forty and a 7.27 3-cone (also reported as 7.16*) Also benched 38 reps. I Said pre-draft that he was one of the quickest DLs I've watched apart from Aaron Donald. Was a late round binky of mine and it wasn't surprising that the Seahawks picked him up.

That spin move at 1:28 broke the lineman's arm.

*Aaron Donald had a 7.11 and Bryant had a faster ss.

Last edited:
2 defensive tackles, two defensive backs and two tight ends.

If we read between the tea leaves, either we have some injuries at those positions or bb is not so happy with some players.

I am thinking Coleman and derby are doghouse material.

I think BB is looking for a DLman that can penetrate to the QB in under 5 seconds

still no idea why Glenn Gronkowski came out a year early from college, Fullbacks aren't in high demand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back