PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats win it all this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quest4SevenHomie

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I'm sure some of you who follow college football know that Alabama won last year and lost this year.

In the past 5 years when Alabama lost, the Pats won, when Alabama wins we lose.

According to that stat, the Pats are supposed to win it this year since Alabama lost. But I'm not entirely convinced given the Pats circumstances.

I'm sure some of you who follow college football know that Alabama won last year and lost this year.

According to that stat, the Pats are supposed to win it this year since Alabama lost. But I'm not entirely convinced given the Pats circumstances.

Duuuude! (inhales deeply) That makes so much sense!

A lot of other factors go into it also such as the color of Bellichicks hoodie.

Someone tell BB to call of practices and shred the game plans :D

Someone tell BB to call of practices and shred the game plans :D

Good call, brother! I've summoned the Belichick signal. It's like the bat signal but instead of a batman logo, it's the Patriots logo.

Profound.

To be fair, it’s probably some of the most relevant and insightful **** I’ve read on here over the past few weeks.

We must be reading different threads the last two weeks.

i never write TB12 and BB off.

Let's hope that trend continues.

What I'm wondering is if all of the fairweather fans are back after calling the Pats' season over a few weeks ago.

Just showed this thread to Will Hunting and he says the logic checks out.

In life we are taught to live in the moment, not dwell on death. Hope springs eternal....

Yet everyone wants to be the first to predict or declare the end of this dynasty. They are a bunch of low lifes.

2 seed with a healthy pulse, let's rock

Good call, brother! I've summoned the Belichick signal. It's like the bat signal but instead of a batman logo, it's the Patriots logo.

I actually have one of those. It’s a flashlight though. If you ever need a portable one...

tenor.gif

Pure genius

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes