PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats vs. Jets 10/15/2017

savhy73

Rookie
Reaction score
Is anyone going to go to the Pats and Jets game on 10/15 at the Jets Stadium?

My husband and I are from Kansas and we are going to New York and catching the game and would like to meet up with some other Pats fans to tailgate. If anyone is going and interested, please let me know. Thanks!

We're going, first time driving out to NJ so not 100% of the logistics. We're staying pretty close in a hotel and pre-purchased a parking permit on Ticket Exchange ($46 total with fees). Seems like you need the permit to get into any stadium lots (same thing happened in Dallas to us and screwed us up a bit), so this time we figured better to have it in hand. There seems to be some private satellite lots but you have to take a bus. Anyway, we bought the permit for any "Yellow" lot, but have no idea where we'll actually end up.

RichardHead did you want to try to meet up with us?

savhy73 are you guys going to tailgate? Our plan right now is to probably get to the lots right around when they open at 8:00 (according to the Met Life website they open 5 hours before game time). Not sure which "Yellow" lot we'll be in, but once we get there I can post in this thread so if anyone wants to come by and join us they are welcome.

Hey there,
I'm a pats fan from France and I'll be going to the game tomorrow. I'm not sure when I'll get there exactly but I'd love to meet up before the game if you're tailgating.
I have an extra ticket to the game to sell if anyone needs one.
Hopefully I'll see you there !

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back